Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For The Succubus and the Prince (MysteriousD & N7Biotic223)

MysteriousD

Star Fudge
The New World is a revolutionary place to say. Ever since its discovery, it caused a widespread spread there for colonial purposes or serving as a dumping ground for the outcasts, misfits, religious minorities or so on that was not wanted in the actual homeland along with potential resources. Under normal circumstances, everything would've been all right. However, around this time, a strange star alignment occurred and shifts in the cosmic order realigned. The magical began returning. The alchemists found unparalleled success and the New World's strange monsters came out along with the polytheistic customs got real power behind them, allowing the indigenous people to fight back with frightening vigor. The Spanish found their colonial empire lost as quickly as they got it as the people there either surrendered or assimilated. The intellects who fled to the New World or went to studied were essential in helping to bring order to the chaos and new nations rose up, all while Europe had to deal with the return of beasts long thought gone and ongoing religious debates as it seemed the forces of the Abhramic faiths were being tested.

One such place was the Kingdom of Mexico. Formerly the Viceroyalty of New Spain, the subjugated indigenous peoples rose back mightily with their restored mystic rites and alognside the enslaved Africans and the mestizo or mixed-blood folk, solified their claim over the area and working to maintain their hold. From the ashes of the viceroyalty and of the empires before it rose a glorious new nation. The Kingdom of Mexico was a constitutional elective monarchy. The powers of the crown were limited by laws and helped spread the different facets of powers among a court system and a legislative body. As for the kingship itself, the process was selected through the old ways. Chosen by a council of elders, nobles, and priests, he'd be selected from various candidates who showed great promise or was needed, serving until his time was up. The crown could be inherited from father to son if vetted properly and such was the case of Diego Vendrix. His family was of humble origins, being glassblower mestizos, yet his father would rise up to become a prominent administrator of merchants and guilds. He would end up nominated for the crown and passed. Diego, being the firstborn son, would be in line to inherit the throne, unless some of the other nobles or candidates would try and honestly, he wouldn't be surprised if they tried. The Renaissance was still going on, and things remained the same.

Meanwhile, Prince Diego had been walking over countryside to keep an eye on things. Granted, it would be raining soon and he knew that he would need to find shelter somewhere.

"A house? Here?" Diego said as he saw one on the ledge on the shore. It was built in a different style. But he ran to it, hoping whoever was inside would let him in...

This land was strange to her, but this was an opportunity. A fresh start, in a new place, but with her powers seemingly reaching new heights unforeseen before. Viola was already a rather powerful succubus, but something in the stars changed everything. Magic was coming back to the world and Viola was going to take advantage of this new power she suddenly found herself with. She didn't know how long these powers would last either. As far as she knew, she would be back to her old self tomorrow, but she was getting comfortable with her newfound power. There was little she really knew about this land, but from what she could gather, the monarchy was a unique system unlike the one from her homeland. The monarchy was mostly determined by a council and while it was possible the crown could be passed down to a son, there could be someone else the council ended up deciding was a better fit. However, if she found this said prince she heard of, than her rise to a queen was in her sights. Viola was enchanting by nature so much so that a glance could make men start wars over her. She could easily sway a council in his favor, even priests could sin with the right influences. Not only would she gain a husband who she could control, but she would be a queen, so even if her powers faded back to their usual effects, she would still maintain power most could never have. She could control a whole kingdom, laws or not, rule was still rule.

Her powers were incredibly useful in these times, even more so since her magic almost seemed to have no bound for now. She found a lovely little place in the countryside by a lovely body of water that seemed like a nice place to set up shop while she adjusted to her new surroundings. She was able to conjure up a lovely little cabin that might stand out compared to the rest of the architecture she's seen so far, but there was a certain style she was accustomed to that helped her get her bearings a bit in a strange new land. It wasn't hard to find it for she made no effort to keep it hidden. She didn't mind company, company was were most of her fun steamed from. However, she didn't expect the prince himself to be knocking on her door. The sound of knocking caught her attention, she was in the middle of reading a particularly interesting spellbook she...found and it caught her attention. She sighed softly as she closed her book and got up from her comfortable couch near her warm fire in the fire place to see who was at her door.

When Viola opened the door, she asked, "Yes?", before seeing who it truly was. A little smile grew on her face seeing a handsome young man at her door and immediately her interest was in him. Viola was thankful for her magic to make her look human, hiding what she really was, but still making her rather beautiful. Her emerald green eyes sparkled with life, but were full of intelligence and charm. Her dark chocolate brown hair ran down to her mid back in a beautiful mix of waves and curls. Her lightly tanned skin was flawless and soft with soft and feminine features that made her look gentle, but intelligent too. Her dress revealed enough of her body to caught men's eye. While the lower half of her was more of a mystery, if it matched the rest of her, it wouldn't disappoint anyone who managed to get her dress off of her. Her chest was heavy with well developed breasts that her dress wasn't afraid to show off, but did so tastefully and easily allowed the eye to run down her hourglass figure. "What's a handsome young man doing all the way out here?" She asked with a voice like silk before looking up at the sky and seeing it dark with rain filled clouds. "It looks like it might rain at any moment...would you like to come in until it passes? I can't let someone stay out in the rain given I'm the only house in miles..."

Prince Diego Vendrix was not sure what he would find upon stumbling over to the cottage. Perhaps he expected a hermit, some sort of scholar, maybe a sailor and his family . However, what he was not expecting was some sort of young woman. While the style of the cottage hinted at it, the woman was not of the area. Heck, she was not even from Spain or Portugal. Her green eyes immediately caught his attention and then noted her dark brown hair. He honestly would not know where she came from. The tan skin also threw him off, though he chalked that off to maybe her being here a while to get the darker skin. "Thank you very much," Diego told the young lady with a smile on his face. Even hearing her voice, he was not able to tell her accent. Maybe she was from one of the minor German states or somewhere beyond that. He was wondering why one of them would be here or how she got here. Maybe she got here through one of the few trade ships or something. Who knows? He needed to keep a better eye on this.

At the same time, he could not help but be distracted by the utter beauty of the young woman who lived by herself. He was hearing her talk and though she spoke in English (granted, so did many others given their growing power as a trade empire). "Thank you very much! I was here on some important business and decided to do the last round of investigations and patrol," Diego informed her with a kind smile. He stepped in and smiled at the ice place.

"What is your name? My name is Prince Diego Vendrix," Diego said, introducing bowing to her. He was looking of the mestizo class, having tan skin, but not too tan. He possessed chocolate brown eyes and black hair along with a stocky build. He was dressed in some pretty nice clothes, but nothing extravagent. He also possessed a saber of sorts as a weapon to defend himself. He also he had on some glasses, created as a result of the alchemic revolutions and so on going on here. "And who are you, milady?" he asks her.

Viola smiled as the man at her door spoke in a language they both knew. As a succubus, it was easy for her to learn other languages, knowing at least 4 already with English being one of them. English seemed like a safe bet given that it was starting to become a common tongue due to the trading. It made it easier to talk to others here while she learned the language. She allowed him inside as he thanked her and stepped in her comfy little cottage before closing the door behind him. He was a cute human, she could enjoy him for a night or two, depending on how enthralled he was by her. He even dressed nice, so she might be able to get a few pockets of coin from him that could help her out while she adjusted. All she had to do was work her usual charms and she could pretty much get him to do anything for her. She'd have to be a little careful though as he did possess a weapon and didn't want to give him any reasons to feel like he needed to pull it out on her. Every man was different. Sometimes they would pull a weapon out on her when things got heated, the scared or married ones mostly, sometimes both, but she'd always managed to talk them down and give in. She kind of grinned at the amount of men she made betray their wives or the amount of men's virginity she's taken, some who even swore to never lose them and yet...

However, the moment she heard her guest's name, everything changed. Prince? The prince? In her home? A sweet little thing like him? Oh...things just got interesting. She smiled to herself. Well...she wanted power and the son of the current ruler himself came right to her doorstep. Fate was funny that way, but it practically gift wrapped her the key to her goals. A dark and stormy day, a warm cozy cottage, and with her powers in full affect? This was going to be too easy. Her home alone smelled of calming herbs and flowers, she could fill the air with something else just as easily. She wanted to be careful though. She didn't want to scare him off, but get him addicted to wanting to see her, even better if she got him to fall in love with her. If she could get the prince to fall for her, then she would practically have everything she wanted. She'd sway the council if any rivals showed up or get them to disappear one way or another and when his father would tragically fall ill and die than Prince Diego Vendrix would become King Diego Vendrix and she'd be his queen. The queen that was really the one pulling the strings, making him do whatever she pleased.

"Viola Larsen. It's a honor to have you in my home sire." She spoke sweetly, "Please make yourself at home." Viola walked towards him, playing it sweet and simple for now, but planned on making it so much more than that once he was comfortable and already thinking lewd things about her. If she could get him into her bedroom, then the throne was as good as her's, but she wanted to play it safe. This was the one man who she couldn't not get to fall for her or sleep with her. Even if he didn't end up falling for her, she could use the fact that he slept with her to use it against him. He was young, most likely innocent, and honorable. If he ended up sleeping with her, he would probably stay with her just out of honor and that was fine with her. She wasn't going to love him, but she was going to try to make him love her, even if he didn't at first, just to be on the safe side. "That's a beautiful saber. I hope you had no reason to have to use it yet."

Diego did wonder if the woman knew how to speak Spanish though he waited to see it. As he heard her talk a bit more, he realized she sounded almost... Russian he believed? Well, one of the languages of the eastern part of Europe to be sure. He wondered why a woman from the land of the Tsar would end up leaving her home to end up here rather than one of the more pristine places over in Europe. Diego smelled the herbs and flowers... they were definitely not exactly of the area and even someone like him, who acknowledged his problems in understanding people, noted that she was not ordinary. Regardless though, Diego is a good person at heart. He trusted people and wanted to believe in the best of them. He is also smart though. Smarter than people expected of him.

"What a lovely name though it sounds like you are not of this region," Diego responded kindly and with curiosity as he went inside to relax. "And no, the saber is a gift. Honestly more to practice with. It's not the weapon I go with," Diego responded to her as he went over to sit down on one of her available chairs. "Thank you very much for your wonderful hospitality," Diego told her with a grin. He then turned outside and saw that it did in fact begin to rain.

"Looks like I found the perfect shelter," Diego told her with a smile as he wondered what the lovely lady was thinking. "How did you come here? What is it that you do?" he asked her.

"You have a keen eye sire." She smiled at her royal prey, "I'm not native and I recently settled here, but it's good to practice when you can. The world can be dangerous and you never know when you might need to defend yourself." Viola spoke kindly, but watched as he moved to one of her chairs. Her eyes turned towards the window as she walked over to join him on her couch seeing that it was raining outside. Rain wouldn't stop a man from leaving, but it did help keep them where she wanted them. With the rain outside and the warm glow of the candle light in her home, it made a rather romantic atmosphere that she planned to use against him. Fate itself destined her to become a queen in a way that almost seemed too easy, but she was always eager to enjoy it when fate helps her out a bit. There's no possible way this was a conscience, it was destiny and she wasn't going to ignore the opportunity that was gift wrapped to her.

She smiled and giggled at his comment about her home. "Thank you and I think I found myself the perfect guest. It's been hard adapting to a place so unlike my homeland, so it's comforting to find someone who's so kind to stumble upon my home." Viola made her cheeks red to blush. As a succubus, she was able to force a lot of things that came naturally to most humans. It was nearly impossible for her face to turn red unless she was testing out the strength of her bed, but she could always fake her blushing, giving her a more sweet and innocent look. Men always loved a sweet, gentle, and innocent young lady, even if she was anything but. Her body could even make illusions when her clothes fell off that she planned on putting to get use once he was between her legs.

"I came here on a trade ship. I...I'm actually from a place pretty far from here. A man such as yourself can probably hear that I may sound a little strange and might of heard of a land called Russia. That's my motherland, but I wanted to go somewhere completely new. I'm young and admittedly adventurous and maybe even foolish, but I wanted to explore a land unknown to me and something unlike anything I've seen before. I'm trying to learn the native language, but it's been a little tricky. " She chuckled a little at the last of what she said. "At the moment? Not much of anything unfortunately. I was sort of a healer for my people and made a humble living off of it, but...some people didn't care for me. I've been called a witch since I used herbs and natural remedies for illnesses and I hoped the change in setting might be a place that's a little bit more understanding." She lied perfectly, showing no indication of being untruthful. In a way, she wasn't totally lying. Viola knew plenty of healing spells and natural methods, but it wasn't how she made her living. People called her a witch for other reasons...mostly because she would make their sons and husbands hurt or even kill each other just for a taste of her flesh. "Though I will admit...it's a lot warmer here than I'm use to." She chuckled a little, pulling the sleeves of her dress down a bit to expose more of her bare shoulders and making it fall a little lower, exposing more of her cleavage though acted as though she hadn't noticed.

Prince Diego looked a bit confused at what Viola was saying. He was seeing her move over and he went to sit with her. It was quite cozy in here to say the least. However, he could not help but get there is a strange feeling on this woman. However, he did find her pretty and how she smiled. "To come from the land of the Rus, it is quite amazing coming from such a land to here," Diego said, wondering why would would come to here. Certainly Sweden could be better or perhaps a place like New England. However, he would be welcoming her right here.

Diego was surprised that she knew so many languages. "Well it is still Spanish, though I reckon there aren't many Spanish speakers there. The only real Latin folk you would know might be the people of Wallachia or Transylvania speaking Romanian," Diego noted with some thought on what she was saying. He did seem quite surprised at what she was saying though from what he knew, Russia was still quite a backwards place. The Eastern Orthodox Church remained strong there and little doubt about the tales there as well. It would make sense then why she moved here.

"Yes it is, but you get used to it," Diego noted, a little surprisedby how she exposed herself a bit. However, he is quite the gentleman and so did not pay much attention to it. "Though living far off from people... I guess you have trouble getting used to it all," he observed. "Maybe I can help you learn Spanish and find a job," he suggested with a smile. Seduction was not gonna work as much on him without putting the time to invest and getting to know him. He was also much smarter than he appeared. He waited to hear from her as it rained harder outside. Diego looked through his knapsack and pulled out some food. It was a sandwich of various meats and cheeses packed earlier today in a cloth. He offered her a half of it with a smile.

Viola chuckled a bit seeing the Prince seemingly surprised that she made quite the journey and it was definitely an interesting journey. Though it wasn't necessarily by boat, but that wasn't something the Prince had to worry his cute little head about. "It was an exhausting one." She chuckled a bit, "But I'm so glad I came. I read about it here and I just...fell in love with it. I used to live near the Black Sea and it wasn't as cold compared to the rest of the winters in my homeland, but it rained so much all year round. Rain is nice, but all the time..." She sighed softly, smiling a little bit as she looked up at the ceiling being pelted with rain. "It's actually kinda funny that it decided to rain today, but I'm glad it did because I got to have some nice company rather than being alone in my cabin back home. Rain usually didn't bring guests." She smiled warmly, sensing that Prince Diego might of questioned her on her reasons for traveling so far. "Besides, I always dreamed of adventure. To experience an entirely new culture...it was something I couldn't pass up. Besides..the church has a such a tight grip on my country that it was impossible to truly live a happy life with the church constantly controlling what should be law." She sighed, shaking her head softly.

She grinned a little at the Prince, slightly impressed to find him so informed about her land. It wouldn't be too hard to get around that, but now she couldn't lie so much about her homeland that she originally hoped she'd be able to to take advantage of ignorance. However, Diego seemed to be more intelligent than she originally took him for. No matter, it just made the game more fun to play. "Not many people know much of any other language other than Russian of course. Some more know English given its becoming the trade language, but Romanian is more likely to hear than Spanish. Though, I don't mind learning another language, it's always fun to learn something new, especially a language." She chuckled a bit, "I have a sort of affinity for learning new languages. It doesn't take me as long as others to become fluent, but it's still a interesting journey."

However, the moment she tried to expose herself a little bit, she was a little surprised to see that he was more of a gentleman then she had expected him to be. It wasn't a complete surprise however, some men couldn't resist staring, others could for awhile, but in the end her dress always ended up falling off before the night was done. "True." Viola shrugged a little referring to him pointing out how hard it would be to adjust while completely away from any civilization. However something else he spoke made her smile both warmly on the outside and darkly on the inside. Even if she couldn't get him in her bed tonight, the offer alone would have him coming to see her again and again and truly that was all she needed. "Truly? Oh, мой милый принц. You're too kind, I would deeply appreciate it. I'll repay you anyway I can." She smiled warmly taking a moment to touch and squeeze his hand before hearing the rain hitting the roof of her home even harder than before. "My my, it seems like it's only getting worse." She sighed softly before watching Diego pulling a sandwich and offering her half of it, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I should of offer to make you some dinner, I can't accept, I can cook some fish if you like though. It seems like you might be stuck with me for longer than we intended. Hopefully that's not a problem." She smiled, giggling a little as she reached towards him to gently place a hand on his leg, letting her fingers ever so slightly squeeze his knee.

"Well, Mexico used to be the same until the Great Arcane Awakening," Diego noted, chuckling at how the Catholic Church proceeded to get kneecapped on both ends with the return of magic first in the New World and then awakening the sleeping magicks over in the Old World. Diego heard her talk about how things were like and he did know a fair bit. Being a prince required him being informed of the world and its politics as well as its peoples after all.

"And I am pleased to meet an intelligent young lady like yourself," Diego complimented to her with an honest smile on his face. "I will be happy to help you in what I can," he offered to her as he saw that she was a bit surprised by something. He wondered what was it that was that she was thinking. He then heard her say something over in Russian that he managed to figure out that she was complimenting him. Diego blushed a bit when she squeezed his hand before noting how crazy it was outside with the rain. He wondered if it was because it was quire the storm.

"Well, consider it a gift then. I am not sure if you got to try the cuisine here," Diego questioned to her and indeed, Mexican food was rich and vibrant in its color and taste. Even with such a humble sandwich, the meats were spiced and filled with a couple different cheeses and even avocados with some lime, exotic foods to be sure with a surprising flavor. "What sort of fish?" he asked her, wondering if she had gotten used to the type of sealife they had around her.However, he was caught off-guard once more by her placing her hand on his leg. He wondered for a moment if she was trying to flirt with him or get his attention. He was never really good at this sort of stuff.

She chuckled a little at the mention of the Great Arcane Awakening. The mysterious cosmic phenomenon that allowed their meeting to take place and allowed her to have powers even more intense then she's ever had them before. It seemed like their homelands has drastically different reactions to the event. While he seemed to imply Mexico took advantage of the event and managed to make some changes, her homeland had a different reaction. She internally sighed at the memories of all the religious extremist exploiting people's fears for their own gain of influence, making already scared and confessed people into making this event seem like God's punishment to mankind by making evil more powerful than it already was. It was one of the reasons she seek to leave her motherland. It was getting dangerous for even a succubus like her to be there, even with all her powers and influences of her own. If enough humans were angry and scared enough, they could pull anything off. It was also why she didn't just try to seduce the royalty there. They'd strike her down in an instant if they suspected her as anything but human. Viola sighed a little softly, but smiled at the Prince, "Well, I hope Mexico's been able to find some advantage with the Great Arcane Awakening. My homeland seems to believe it's nothing but God's punishment to mankind. People...became more unpredictable. A woman like me could of easily been seen as a witch on the levels of Baba Yaga herself just for collecting herbs for cooking or medicine."

Viola gave him a soft smile at the compliment. She's heard plenty of flattery in her lifetime, but none of them came from a prince. She felt good now that she at least knew that this wouldn't be the last time she'd get to see the young prince. She still intended to have him in her bed tonight, but if that failed given that this was a special case, she could at least have plenty of time to make it happen at a pace that her dear prince would be more comfortable with. Viola was already getting a good gauge on how inexperienced he was when she squeezed his hand and saw his face blushing a little. It was oddly cute to see a young man blush just from a pretty face touching his hand. She was going to enjoy making that face turn even more red as the night went on and the rain seemingly pouring down without end.

"No...I haven't gotten that pleasure yet unfortunately, but perhaps you can indulge me in the future." She teased a bit flirtatiously as her hands ever so slightly letting her hand rub and squeeze his leg just above his knee. Even if he wasn't very experienced in this field, it made no difference. Hell, she didn't even really need to feel good or get off herself, just as long as he got to enjoy the pleasures of her flesh and felt the need to have her around whether it be through honor or interest, she would get everything she wanted. "Oh, plenty of different things. Living near the water full of life gives you plenty of options, but...not so much in human company." She smiled and chuckled a little, making herself blush a little as she added, "Especially handsome and intelligent young men...like yourself."

Diego meanwhile kept note of the behaviors of his host here. Everything about her was mysterious and alluring though for some reason, he also ebgan wondering more about her. He was a good person at heart and believed in the goodness of people. "Well, I suppose they're not wrong, though the punishment is not for piety, but for their lack of compassion. The Churches have gotten rather belligerent and caring more about the word of dogma and scripture, interpreting to their own ends rather than the simplicity behind them. I guess with the "pagans" now being able to resist, it may get them to rethink themselves," Diego explained when he heard what Viola said in how the people would see her as the infamous witch of Rus folklore for her tendency of gathering herbs. "Although I doubt they would think you were the Baba Yaga. After all, your home is not on chicken legs and you don't fly in a mortar and pestle," Diego said, revealing he is surprisingly well-versed in various mythologies. He always had a fascination with the occult after all and this was an extension of such.

"I will be happy to help," Diego told her though he began noting the change in tone for her. Was she flirting with him? He could not tell. However, he did blush a little bit at feeling her rub his leg above his knee. It did feel nice to get that sort of attention. Despite being a noble, he did not receive much attention from potential suitors if for being an oddball or the traditional masculine individual that most females were looking for.

"I'm not all that handsome," Diego said with a bit of a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He was apparently not used to such sweet talking. Despite this, he remained quite resistant or even unaware to her advances as a result. He was wondering more about her. "I would like you to try the sandwich. It's the least I can do," he adds with a smile.

She was pleasantly surprised about Diego's response, not expecting him to have such a well educated response quite like how he put it. She's heard so many people try to say what he said now, but not nearly as intelligently as he put it. If there was any doubt that this particular prey was going to be her most interesting hunt, that response alone made any doubt she had left within her realize it wasn't going to be as simple as she expected it. Most didn't talk like he did and his education was clearly something he took seriously. He wasn't going to be as easy to lay with her as saying a few words that appealed to his ego and letting him see her chest with playful flirting. Her surprise was even greater after seeing him seemingly understanding the reference to her homeland's folklore. She actually genuinely giggled thinking of possessing such an image. Part of her wouldn't mind having a house with chicken legs if it didn't make her out like a sore thumb. She'd rather have her guests not knowing what they were getting into ahead of time. That response also told her that he was pretty informed in her own homeland which would play against her in a way. She wouldn't be able to make up random things to excuse any behavior that would lead to his seduction. Viola wouldn't be able to undress in front of him and say it's a normal custom for people to undress in front of each other in front of people they considered friends or trust worthy. That knocked out a few of her plans, but that just made things more interesting.

"My, you're pretty informed. I didn't think you'd have any idea of who I was referencing. Though, I suppose it's not that surprising, Baba Yaga is a pretty big figure in our folklore as a woman who could either be kind and caring or something to instill fear with plenty of stories of her." She chuckled a little. She noticed the way he blushed from her touch, telling her that being touched this way wasn't something he was accustomed to, something she might be able to use if things went her way. His modest response about his appearance did make her smile grow that much more. He didn't think himself that attractive, but Viola couldn't disagree more. Perhaps it was how active her social life was, but he was far from the kind of man she would say no to. She could easily see herself enjoying a night or two with him in normal circumstances. "Oh, but you are." She replied to him with a sweet smile, letting her hand daringly come up and touch his cheek ever so softly, letting herself lean in just a little, but not too close to scare him off. "I think you are at least, but I also love intelligence. Some might find in intimidating, but I love having someone I can talk to that I might be able to learn something from or have my ideas challenged. That alone makes you handsome."

She let her fingers linger a little before bring her hand down and bringing her attention to the sandwich he gave her seeing as he seemed insistent she try it. She sighed a little, but gave him a little smile. "Very well...only because you'd like me to." She replied a little playfully before bringing the sandwich up to her lips and taking a bite out of it. Her eyes lit up a bit the moment she tasted it and hummed pleasantly with flavors unknown to her rushed her in a surprisingly pleasant way. "Wow...this is delicious! I didn't think someone could make a sandwich this good." She smiled with a chuckle, being a bit more genuine than she was use to being. "I'm glad you talked me into accepting it." She chuckled before taking another bite, now seemingly unable to stop enjoying the taste of it until it was gone from her hand.

Diego just chuckled with a slightly brighter blush when Viola complimented him. He could be considered cute in a boyish way at best, so to hear such a genuine compliment be given to him by an attractive lady felt nice. He could tell she was meaning it and he liked her gentle touch over on his cheek. There was something about her that was mysterious and alluring yet also as if she was hiding something. But from who? Him... or herself? Of course, he would then see her go and begin eating the sandwich he packed. He saw her quite surprised in eating the food for the first time. It was like she never really tried the local cuisine before. It made some sense given how she appeared to be living here by herself, but he figured she would've still talked to the townsfolk nearby... It was something to mull over.

"I am glad you are enjoying it," Diego told her with a smile on his face as he saw her finish it while he himself was just atarting it and enjoying the bite of it. He felt a little odd around Viola. She is a charming woman and she made him feel wanted, a delightful feeling he usually didn't feel when interacting with some of the people at times.

"What would you wanna do with your life?" Diego asked her seriously after he heard the storm grow louder. He wanted to know more on her. After all, if they would be here for a while, he would wanna pass the time. Plus, he wanted to further connect with the needs of the common folk. "Me, I guess make sure I be a good Crown prince and maybe even King. Tradition would say I'd get it, but it is still an elective monarchy after all," he said, sighing as he noted on how difficult some of the other nobles could be. However, he did have support of a good amount of the commonfolk.

"What are your hopes? Your dreams?"

The way Diego blushed at her sweet words and touch was oddly enduring. She enjoyed playing with the inexperienced a lot, but often didn't have the pleasure to do it. Most men she got to enjoy were foolish, but full of confidence, easy targets. Men like Diego though, were a whole new game she loved to play, but rarely got to do so thanks to most inexperienced men having little to no confidence to approach her and by the time she would decide to go after him herself, another man would already be feeling her up and wanting to spend the rest of his night with her. Now though, she can enjoy that in full while securing a position of power most creatures like her dreamed to be able to snatch up. Viola did admit though, that she was in no real hurry to get him between her legs. Diego was pleasant to talk to and taking a more subtle approach would be her best strategy for now. She wanted him to miss her touch, wanted him to want more of it, once she got him to that point then she would have him in her grasp.

The question that left his mouth next caught her a little by surprise. She wasn't surprised he'd ask that per say, but surprised that he would ask so soon. Viola took that as a good sign though. He was interested in her enough to want to ask that kind of question so quickly and she could use it to make herself look that much better in his eyes. The storm around them grew more intense and she had a plan growing that could use this storm to her advantage, but she'd have to be a bit more patient for that. Patience was going to be key for a man like him. She smiled warmly at him from his own response to his question and reached over to touch his hand affectionately. "I can already tell you'd be a fantastic King someday, but you're already a good Crown prince. You're kind, smart, and generous...I can tell you care about people...you have everything you need and more to be a wonderful King." She let her hand squeeze his gently, letting her touch linger before letting it go in order to not over stay her welcome when it came to touching him.

She chuckled softly as he asked her again what were her hopes and dreams and blushed a little. "I'm not too sure honestly. I want to help people in the best way I can, so perhaps a doctor? I enjoyed my work helping people back in my homeland before the nasty rumors started spreading. I just want to make people's lives just a bit easier. Maybe one day find a man who I can make happy as my husband too...I'd love to be a wife someday, maybe even a mother. I just hope I can have a husband like you someday...someone who's smart and caring." She blushed a little bit brighter as the storm grew more intense with howling winds and even a bit of thunder that she noticeably tensed at. She balled her fist on her lap and looked at Diego with a bit of shyness as asked, "Storms like this make me nervous...can I...get closer to you?" Viola barely waited for a response before already letting herself to closer to him, letting her hand touch his lap and her head rest against his shoulder, the side of her breast pressing into his arm, seeking comfort in her new friend in the midst of chaos in the outside world.

"I appreciate your compliments," Diego told her with a shy smile as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He was not that used to compliments after all. "My only hope is to avoid war though I know it can be inevitable," he explained, sighing at the last part. He did have some military experience, but he did not wish to lead the people to war. Few times it was justified and he wanted to ensure that he had all the angles covered before he would consider doing such a thing. Partially why some of his alchemy experiments delved into the weaponry. To try and make powerful yet nonlethal weapons. It was perhaps one of the few connections he did possess positively to the military for this.

Diego did wonder what her hopes and dreams. "We need more doctors, nurses and medicine makers after all," Diego told her with a smile before he could not help but blush at her sweet compliment and her seudcitve words on marriage. He shook a bit in shock at the sound of the thunder and he looked out in surprise. He knew the storm would be bad, but he did not predict this level of intensity and trouble.

Diego blushed harder at hearing Viola's question, but before he could even answer her question, he felt her get closer to him. He felt her hand touch his lap and feeling her head on his shoulder. He sighed contently and relaxed at feeling her warmth and her presence. "This feels nice," he said as he could not help but lean his head over on hers, feeling calm and at ease. His hand couldn't help but go to hers and squeeze it.

"It reminds you the important things you know... that riches or power don't mean much... it's the bonds with people," he says sagely.

So formal, Viola thought to herself a bit humorously. Her sweet prince definitely wasn't use to being complimented or having much interaction with someone who had a interest in him...in multiple ways. Trying to avoid war was admirable, but even more admirable was admitting that it was something that couldn't be avoided sometimes. He was a lover and full of hope, but not blinded by his optimism. Part of her admired that, but admiration wasn't what she was aiming for when it came to her guest. She wanted more than that and she wanted him to feel lost without her by his side, but slowly she was making her way there. Diego was becoming comfortable around her, letting his guards down, now was the perfect time to start moving her way in to playing on his insecurities and give him something he's most likely been craving: intimacy. Intimacy didn't always mean testing the strength of her bed, but it often lead up to it if she played her cards right.

"I suppose there's hope for me yet then." She teased him playfully at his mention of needing more people in the medical area, but slowly she was making her move and opening doors that she wanted to lead him through. Viola enjoyed their chat, but she wanted more than just talk if she could get her hands on something more...solid than just words. She could feel him relaxing further as she cuddled up to him under the guise of needing comfort from a phobia. She even felt his head leaning against her's and grabbing her hand to squeeze it. God, he was so innocent and sweet, but she saw an opportunity she wasn't going to pass up, not when they were so close to crossing a line she was tired on dancing over.

She laced her fingers in between his, firmly, but comfortably and loving holding his hand as he spoke to her. He spoke of bonds over money and power, only making her find him even more adorable. Bonds could only do so much, but she was going to show him first hand what a bond with a woman like her could be like for him. She smiled to herself, blushing gently as she replied softly enough to just be above a whisper, "I'm so glad to have this bond with you...I never felt so safe and close to someone so quickly. It's like...this was meant to be, that fate pulled us together and...I'm so glad it did." She shifted her face to turn more to him, using her free hand to gently reach up and touch his cheek. She gently guided him to look at her, looking up at him with warm and welcoming eyes as she gently closed them to slowly press her lips against his, ever so gently placing a kiss upon his lips while her hands affectionately touched his cheek and held his hand.

Diego blushed brighter over what Viola noted to her with her playful tone on becoming a medical practioner. He felt more comfortable being with her and just resting. Despite this, for some reason, he was seeing her as being antsy and... anticipating something. He did not know if he was just seeing things though. He squeezed back when he felt her fingers lace between his and he smiled back at the thought of the bond. "Y-yeah, you're really nice," Diego replied, blushing harder; he is unused to being complimented or being spoken so sweetly and romantically. He twitched slightly in surprise at feeling her soft touch on his cheek by her fingers. He moved to her as she wanted before he became quite stunned with her kiss. He never expected such a thing to happen.

They were moving quite fast and he was unsure how to react, but he went with the flow and let her dictate it. He squeezed her hand back and responded to the kiss. He is clearly quite inexperienced and unused to such strong displays of affection. In fact, this makes him quite vulnerable to such soft touches. At the same time, his strong heart is an advantage as one cannot give a hug without receiving one in return and he gave the same sort of affection and care over to Viola.

"T-that is really nice," Diego stammered out when they finally parted their lips as he was wondering what to do now. He did now that he needed to be careful on the mysterious charms of this woman he just met, but did not want to offend her. "It is nice to meet you," he said before he went to kiss her forehead in an affectionate manner, showing a chaste yet loving show. "What would you wanna do now?" he asked her as he was waiting to hear from her.

That cute blushing face was impossible to ignore. His little blushes and shy mannerisms with it came to these things. The more close and intimate they get, the more shy and antsy Diego becomes and she found it incredibly endearing. Viola returned a sweet blush from his compliment, smiling to herself seeing just how red his face was getting and they haven't even done much of anything yet. She could tell this was something completely new to him and her sweet prince was going to discover a lot of things related to a woman who was attracted to a man tonight. Viola knew it was a bold move to kiss him this soon, but she couldn't help herself and she didn't think Diego would mind it given that she had stolen his first kiss. Her lips were partially soft and eager to taste his and feel him on them, but she had to control herself and not devour him while she had him.

He didn't push her away, he didn't seem disgusted or resistant, but instead accepted what she gave him. He squeezed her hand back and despite being quite inexperienced, she was more than happy to teach him everything he needed to know until he was a confident young man that would serve her as something better than just taking the power he could offer her. Her free hand stroked his cheek affectionately while her other hand holding his held onto it protectively, even after their lips separated, she touched him so affectionately it was like they were already lovers deeply entranced in each other. She smiled and even chuckled softly when he kissed her forehead. A little devious thought popped into her head almost immediately at his question that could help her lead him down a path that could make her plan truly go into action.

"It's getting late..." She blushed a bit brighter, making herself look more shy and nervous as she looked up at him. Thunder boomed at just the right moment, allowing her to jump and cuddle into him even more. "It...might be a bit forward to ask, but...can you sleep with me tonight? I...I get so nervous in storms like this that I don't really get any sleep, but with you..." She blushed as her hands held onto his hand affectionately. "I'd feel a lot safer..."

Diego found himself enjoying Viola's company more and more. After all, he never really experienced such closeness nor attention with a young woman. Of course, he knew that there would always be women targeting him for the sake of power, but he suspected something was different about Viola. He went further to go in with her. Besides, he is an optimist; that is his nature after all.

He held onto her when she cuddled onto him after hearing some loud thunder. However, his eyes did widened when he heard that she would be nervous during the storms and she was scared. He looked at her with surprise. He did note she didn't seem sleep deprived and she would've mentioned if she used sleeping aids. "Are you sure? You are the host after all and I wish not to trouble you," Diego said as he was looking at the bed. He was not sure if it could fit them both. On closer expectation, it looked like it could, but a bit snugly.

"I will protect you regardless. You are a good lady," Diego told her with a smile on his face, looking at her so sweetly.

Everything was slowly falling into place, even if he didn't end up buried between her legs, she was sowing seeds of love into their relationship. She spoke sweet words, let him touch her, wanted to get closer to him, and wanted him to feel loved and accepted. Viola had to be careful though. Even if she got what she wanted, there was no telling how long she could keep it if he discovered the truth before everything was ready. His honor might force him to be with her, but there was no guarantee of it. The storm just helped her in so many ways, not only to make them meet and make him stay with her, but to give him a reason to comfort her. If he asked for details, she had them ready. Viola was a expert at what she did and always had a plan or answers to questions he might have regarding her or her situation. All she needed was him to allow himself to be weak around her and she can give him a night he'll never forget and force them down a path that would give her what she desired.

His response was as cute and sweet as ever. Poor thing, he was a good man and one that if things were different, she could see herself happy with. However, she was a demon and the wickedness in her greatly overpowered any human aspects she had. She reached up to gently caress his cheek, smiling softly, "And you are a amazing man...I trust you and I feel safe when I'm near you...it's a nice feeling. I don't want it to stop yet and feeling you close by would make it easier for me to try to rest. I normally can sleep, but it's not restful and normally either from exhaustion or if the storm stops and I don't think this storm will end anytime soon." She chuckled a little before placing a kiss on his other cheek. "Just let me get changed into my nightgown, you must be exhausted..."

Viola reluctantly let go of him, making it look like she was struggling to want to leave him for even a moment, but did so purely because she had to. She walked over to a wooden dresser, pulling it open and pulling out a white nightgown. Without even being concerned about the man in the room, Viola let her loosened her dress and let it fall to the floor, for a moment letting him get a look at her with nothing but a pair of panties on while her back was turned, revealing all her womanly curves and her nice plump rear to him just as a display of her trust for him along with giving him a ticket to let more sinful thoughts into his head as she pulled her night gown on instead. Her night gown however, wasn't much better, coming down to her thighs, but showing off how soft and thick they were and letting him see the full outline of her bust with a tasteful amount of cleavage in sight. She walked back to the couch, gently taking his hand and pulling with enough pressure to show that she wanted to pull him up and off the couch. "Please...Diego...come to bed with me." She spoke softly and sweetly, politely asking him to join her in bed with a almost nervous and defenseless look, allowing her eyes to even reflect a little bit of fear and need for comfort in them.

Diego was becoming careful when approaching her. Yes, he found her to be a very lovely and charming woman, but he is quite self-aware of how trusting he can be. He openly acknowledges that he wears his heart on his sleeve and that such a character trait, makes him vulnerable for certain individuals to try and manipulate him to his own ends. That is perhaps the large advantage of his intellect; he is capable of finding ways to prove his suspicions or his plans.

At the same time, it remained difficult to hold himself steady in the soft touches over on him, blushing further more when she kissed his other cheek. However, rather than look at her strip, he instead gave her space and turned around, removing some of the more cumbesome of his noble clothing. Even though he preferred more casual clothing, he would still sometimes have to wear some sort of symbol of his noble authority. Only when he turned, he saw that she pulled on her nightgown. However, he did catch from the corner of his eyes many of her generous curves, though he was now wondering if she would be trying to seduce her.

However, he did see that her nightgown did reveal enough of her body to appear enticing. Diego did come over to the bed, seeing her nervous yet fearful look. She feared storms yet edid not fear him. He appreciated the trust.

Diego followed her to the bed and laid there. "Have a pleasant sleep, Viola," Diego told her with a smile as he felt her lay next to him before letting himself going to sleep, feeling prety tired from the days events.

Viola had him right where she wanted him, but knew that it was too soon to pounce on him. She noticed him avoiding to look at her while she stripped and while her body was more revealing, he was careful not to touch her or get too close. She planted the seeds, but he wasn't ready yet and pushing him any further was only going to push him away. There was a chance he was already suspecting her of being untrue to her desires and attraction to him and testing that would only ruin her plans. She'd have to play it a little bit safer for the sake of saving the plan. Diego wasn't like the other men she's dealt with, he was going to be more challenging, more...interesting. Part of her was annoyed by that, the other...

As they laid in bed together, Viola let herself cuddle up to him, nothing that made a sexual indication or desire for more, but just showing that she needed him to help calm her nerves. Thunder rumbled and almost shook her house, her arms wrapping around him tighter, but not enough to hurt the poor prince. Yet...as she laid there with him, she felt an odd comfort just...laying there. Anytime she had a man in her bed it was for one purpose only and usually, they ended up staying longer than she wanted them to or had a wife to run back to. Just laying in bed with one though...made her feel oddly safe and warm. While she originally planned on just cuddling up for appearances, Viola found herself holding and cuddling against him more genuinely than she expected herself to be. She even found herself falling asleep without the need of him being between her legs. There was a first for everything she supposed.

Morning came sooner than she expected it to, waking up after sleeping better than she had in a long time. She groaned softly, feeling odd having to wake up with something still on her and with her arms around someone she actually didn't want to push out the door as soon as the dawn rose. Viola started to stir, sitting up a little on her side and looking at the sleeping prince. He looked...peaceful and sweet. Viola ever so gently touched his hair, finding it odd how soft she was feeling towards him, but tried not to think about it too much. "Good morning..." She whispered softly, gently waking him up with a soft voice and gentle touches. Once her prince was awake enough, Viola smiled down at him and asked, "Did you sleep well?". Viola waited for his answer and waited a few minutes before starting to speak again, "I'm..sorry if I was odd last night..." She sighed softly, "Storms make me...weird and...it's been pretty lonely since moving here...I don't want to make you think I'm...trying anything. I like you a lot, but...I don't want you to think I'm...trying to gain anything. It must be hard trusting women as a prince and I don't want to be one of those women you feel like you can't trust." Viola smiled a bit sadly at him.

Diego did sigh and rest and he felt Viola cuddle against him. It felt... really nice and warm. Her presence was comforting and she seemed different, at least as he could tell. Maybe he was just worrying over nothing. After all, he is a believer that things will make their way better and that people can make their happy endings. He was one of those people who would never ever stop trying to make the world a better place in trying to do so.

Morning arrived quickly. Diego did not initially stir. After all, he found himself in quite a cozy position right now. Her warmth kept him close to her side and he did not want to push out. However, he would hear her soft whisper nudging him back awake, stirrng back to the land of consciousness. "I slept better than I had in a long while," Diego answered Viola with a soft smile last night. However, he was not surprised by that though. She is quite the comforting presence to say the least.

"You were not odd, do not worry," Diego said before hearing her apologize and addressing his doubts and concerns. He's taken aback by her statements and it made him feel a little bad. "Do not worry. i was just being overly cautious. Allow me to apologize for my lack of gratitude. Maybe I can take you to the palace and show you around?" he offered to her with a genuine smile. Maybe he was worrying too much after all. He even went to kiss her hand.

Back
Top Bottom