Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Living Plaything

Ahlaway

Star
Alright, the long and short of my current craving, is that I want a roleplay where the sub is completely and totally dehumanized and degraded. Turn them into an animal or household object. A sex toy for the dom to do whatever they wish to. This could be consensual, the product of blackmail or slavery (the later of which allowing some more public options), or full on noncon with kidnapping / holding someone against their will.

I am only willing to roleplay mxm so do not come and ask me about anything else.

My Flist can be found HERE and while I do lean towards sub, I'm more than willing to write either role.

While I'm more than happy to work out a plot with my partner, or hearing their ideas, here are a few jumping off points if needed:

1. I'm desperately craving a roleplay inspired by the Naked Butler visual novel.
2. An auction where people are purchased as pets before being permanently sealed in a latex bitch suit of some form.
3. Chemical altering a character to produce milk and keeping him in a barn.
4. The sub is used to hold studs cum.
5. An artist that turns humans into his latest projects.
6. A human furniture shop.
7. A servant/butler being turned into a cleaning tool as punishment.
8. a cruel heir turning his father/uncles slaves (which had previously simply been for cleaning and cooking) into pets and toys after inheriting.
9. Really any situation where the sub is laying eggs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom