Fx Male a smutty plot involving: an arranged marriage, lighthearted non/dub-con, impregnation, and twin sisters.

peaches

Planetoid
Hi guys, I'm Addie, back from a long hiatus. I'm going to keep this very specific request thread short and sweet. I'm looking for an m/f scenario involving some lighthearted dub-con (likely edging into non-con), with the intent on the male's part being to get my girl pregnant against her will. Or, in this case, girls--I'll be playing two! Without further ado, let me get into plot specifics.

Today, a nobleman is meeting his fiance for the first time. They've been engaged for years, but she is finally being brought to live at his family's estate for the year leading up to their wedding, along with her identical twin sister, who is to be his father's ward. He's a handsome, wealthy, spoiled, arrogant young man, and has grown up believing that whatever he wants can be his without consequences, including women. He's never told no--and even when he is, he never believes it. Who wouldn't want him, after all? He's notorious for fucking whomever he likes whenever he likes, and already has several illegitimate children. When he sees how lovely his young fiancee is, he decides he has to have her at once. Even while she is being shown around and acclimated to the house, he can't keep his hands to himself--or his lewd comments about how much he wants to get her with child.

Naturally, as soon as they're alone, he does just that. Despite being a virgin, she's at first curious and eager--right up until he gets his cock out, at which point she becomes much more reluctant. He assumes her protests are token. Why wouldn't she want him? He knows they aren't supposed to do this before they're married, but he's sure it will be all right. So he has his fill of her, she comes over and over again despite not wanting this, and he does his very best to get her pregnant.

In fact, he does this regularly. His new fiancee is his new favorite plaything, and he fucks her anywhere and any time he can, and never asks permission: pulling her into his bedroom in the middle of the day even while the maids are cleaning, bending her over while she's in the middle of lessons, slipping it in while they're riding together on horseback, pulling her into his lap at the dinner table, and even flipping up her skirts and pushing in right in the middle of the hallway. He doesn't care who else is around or if she says no. At this rate, he thinks, she'll be carrying his child before long--if she isn't already.

What he isn't aware of, however, is that half the time he thinks he's pounding away at his fiancee, he's actually fucking her twin sister. He'd assumed, the first time he forced himself on her, that her protests that she wasn't his fiancee were joking, and he'd went right on with it, amused.

The girls, for their part, reluctantly tolerate his amorous attentions. While neither of them want to get pregnant--certainly not before marriage--it turns out that the arrogant nobleman is actually very good at sex without even trying, able to fuck several orgasms out of them each time without fail. Thus, the fun continues.

Kinks I'm looking for with this scenario:
- breeding/impregnation
- dub-con/non-con
- rough/selfish sex (using her to get off with little regard for her pleasure)
- public sex
- big cock
- cervical penetration
- stomach bulging
- sloppy seconds/going more than one round
- multiple orgasms
- vaginal virginity
- pregnancy
- casual sex/sex treated as normal in everyday life
- sudden/surprise penetration

The time period is left intentionally vague, and I'm more than willing to adjust things to your specifications. Looking to play over PM only, so please drop me a message if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom