Fx Male Star Wars {Raylo RP}

amaya

β„­π”―π”’π”žπ”±π”’ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 π”ͺπ”žπ”€π”¦π” 
io.jpg
Greetings all! πŸ™ƒ
I used to roleplay for years. :) I was quite active after most of the RPs died and I stopped RP. These days I have more free time and thought to give it a try again. I can respond regularly and I'll be active. Response length is not something I'm strict about as long as an effort is put in. (Note: I can write a few Paragraphs). My main character, of course, is female. (But I can play side characters of any gender.) I usually write in 3rd person past tense. PM is my preferred form of roleplaying and OOC.​
I would prefer it if there was more plot to the story than smut. Still once in while as the story unfolds surely, there could be some smut. (Maybe 80% plot- 20% smut). I was thinking maybe a romance adventure. A journey with battles, fights and anything that could make the story come alive.​

1.JPG
Details: For quite some time my brain was carving of a long term Star Wars Reylo Roleplay. The main pair, as you already guessed, Kylo Ren/ Ben Solo x Rey. A slow-burn romance adventure. As for the storyline. I was thinking to follow the storyline as the Star Wars sequel trilogy. The personal journey of Kylo Ren of becoming Ben Solo. And what was Rey's doings and deeds affected him. The only change I would include would be the ending of the TROS and Ben's death.​
If someone is really interested PM me. We can figure out the details: Time the story starts if we will add side character and any other idea we wish to brainstorm.​
Thank you for reading my Request!​
Amaya​

P.C.: artwork by Verauko.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom