Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Watchmen rp. Nekrosilisk88 and I only.

The setting takes place in New York City where a girl is running away from about 6 goons that someone has hired to try to capture her and bring her to their boss.

The girl name is Misty and she is 26 years old and one of her friends that she always hanged out with was always a year older then she was. Her male friend is 27 years old and she hasn't him for about 2 whole years and hoped that nothing happened to him at all.

She runs into an alleyway and it was a dead end and the 6 goons finally have her surrounded and the leader of the goons walked up to her and grabbed his hand and slapped her across the face and had a great grip on her wrist and dragged her slowly out of the alleyway.

Misty winches in a bit of pain she feels on her wrist and tries to her best to slip out the leader of the goons grasp, but she couldn't and wished that someone could save her and it takes place in modern times. (d.)

Name: Misty
Sex: Female
Sexuatliy: Straight Female
Bio: Misty's superhero powers are: water/ice and she is friends with Daniel,Eddy Blake,John, and Rorschach. Misty was about 16 years old when her mother died from cancer and her father died about a year ago from a heartattack. Her father has taken great care of her when her mother died.
Abilty: She can see into people horrfic fears of dreams they are havign bad dreams.
Height: 5'5
Hair: blonde
Eyes: hazel green
Outfit: Her outfit is all red and white kimono that she wears all the time.
History: Misty lived in Japan with her parent's for a bit and they moved from Japan to New York City when she was about 12 years old. Misty and her parent's meant Rorschach when she was about 14 years old and he was about 16 years old and they all got to know each other for a long time. Misty sercerty likes Rorschach alot and keeps her true feelings hidden from him for as long as she could.

Misty is my made-up superhero character for Watchmen or any superhero rps. I have no picture of what she looks like sorry.

Back
Top Bottom