Fx Any Dealing with the Bully

Illuma

Planetoid
Status: Closed - Have been getting alot of responses for this rp idea so I'll put it on hold for now and bump if things are more managable

Hello everyone!

I have an idea for an rp that would love to go about involving either an older sister or even a mother dealing with the bully of her brother/son

Stop Picking on him!
MC is very close with her younger brother, she is very protective of him and she would do anything for him. It was a secret her brother had been keeping to himself, but she eventually catches her brother being bullied by a group and cannot stand it. She confronts the leader and main instigator demanding he stop, but she realizes she is powerless. The leader takes advantage of this and says he will stop, but she would have to be his bitch. MC has no choice but to accept and the leader and MC start to have sex in secret. The leader is true to his words and they stop bullying the brother, acting more kind to him while the brother is unaware of the actual deal that occurred.

I've seen this plot quite a lot, but I was hoping to deviate it a bit in the sense that as the rp goes along the two characters get to know each other and slowly the bully becomes more reformed, becoming a more kind person and eventually a friend to the brother character and perhaps even a romantic lover to MC

This can be changed that it is the mother instead of the sister.

That being said at the beginning it will involve something rough and humiliating. MC will be unwilling but will have no choice. Maybe eventually she grows a kink for having it rough and humiliating while in bed. She would be a strong and firm woman outside of bed, but in bed she is just YC's bitch.

I would love to discuss this more! I also love having a list of face claims for my characters to see what kind of women you prefer so please send it if you got any! Face claims are optional though.

I prefer rping through PM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom