Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☆ journal

Osheaga

Supernova

• March 23rd, Monday.

Horrible, horrible weekend. Decided to take a road trip with the boys; some fucking trip
        that turned out to be. I got hit by a fucking car; the bumper was jagged and ripped, so,
        of course, it drove all up my side from my abdomen just near my arm so I'm probably going
        to have a humongous fucking scar. Bye bye, bikinis.

Waiting for people all weekend to post in roleplays. I'm sitting in my bed, in absolute agony,
        trying to write to take my mind off of it. So, this guy goes offline when I'm talking to him.
        What the fuck.

I feel so emotional. Usually I'm happy but, not this week. Got my hair done on Thursday, that
        all fucked up, now it's just this massive bush. I keep looking at the scissors on my dresser. Yeah,
        keep tempting me you fucking scissors. I'd love to cut it all off, you guys have no idea. ALL of it.
        Even though I'm nearly crippled I'm going to get my hair done tomorrow, even if I gotta get the
        hairdresser to come here, I need to higher myself esteem at this point.

For you who keeps going offline on me when we're talking? Fuck you. I'm done waiting, stop
        teasing me.

I'm hungry; can't get up. In too much pain. No one's home, I'm by myself. Haven't been in school
        since the Thursday before March break. Gotta do two tests, fuck advanced calculus. At this point
        I just feel like hurting people. Fuck my horrible hair, it sucks being black with this stupid-ass afro.
        Fuck being hit by a car, nearly immobile. Fuck my school and my tests, and especially, fuck you
        for making me wait, and of all fucking times. Some friend, huh? Yeah. Go fuck yourself with a
        Bowser dildo.

God. I just need someone to talk to. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Awh, shit.

o.o I really don't know what to say, but I'm here if ya need to rant. I've got a phone that gets free long distance to over 20 countries, so I bet you're in that list somewhere if you just wanna blow up on someone.

Getting hit by a car totally sucks. Never been hit, but I've seen it done. =/ I feel for ya.

• Aw, dear, thank you. But, I don't want to,
        like, start crying to you on the phone D:
        I'll feel like an absolute fool.

Besides, I'm feeling a little better now... just...
        really sore and tired, I guess? :[

Yeah, definitely not fun. I don't care if I
        get a scar, anymore. I'll have a fun story to
        tell, I suppose. xD[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I love you, Super D. I'm here too, if you wanna talk. I can PM you my AIM if you have one. <3

Back
Top Bottom