Fx Male Looking for longterm roleplay partner

FantasmaThanatou

Meteorite
So I’m looking for an Advanced or semi-lit male roleplay partner that will do long term roleplay. Just a heads up though, It's been a long time since i roleplayed so my typing will be quite.. Rusty as hell. So I apologize for that!.. For my roleplays, I am versatile but I have to know and agree on it first because there are some roleplays that I don’t enjoy or like. I’ll just put my Likes/Kinks down or use the F-list.

About roleplaying, please at least write more than five or six sentences and I don’t like skipping the roleplay to erotica right away as I’m more of a story buildup person and would prefer the characters to know more about each other. For the characters, I don’t care if it's fiction or real as long as you have the description of what your character looks like.

*Reminder* My Oc that I always use is a thicc character. ;]

Now that is away I’m going to put my F-list down but to remind you, if you see why there is no No’s then the ones that are not put into the list are my No’s. I am too damn lazy to put all of them. So here it is My List of Kinks.

Don't be afraid to ask Any questions or want to know more. I don't bite~

Hope to roleplay with you soon! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom