Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Signature Not Showing for Phones

GuiltyTiffany

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
Hello,

I mostly use/check Bluemoon on my Samsung phone with the Brave Browser during working hours, I noticed that the phones do not show signatures.

Does anybody else have that problem? Also, if you don't have that problem, what browser are you using?

Thanks!

Typically, Phone Browsers will direct you to a Mobile version of websites.
Check near your search bar on your Browser for a Vertical "..." or an Options menu. (It's called a Kabob icon, apparently)

You'll be looking for a Desktop Site option. This will direct you to the more standard, Website/Computer version of BMR and, thus, display signatures.

Not sure if there's a way to have them displayed strictly using the Mobile friendly version of the site.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help, Brave had the checkbox for Desktop version. If there is a way for the mobile version to show signatures, that would be awesome!

You may find this link helpful.

We could definitely consider it. I'm not entirely sure the reason why they aren't displayed on Mobile.

Glad I could help ^.^

Right now if you turn your phone into landscape mode (at least with Safari on the iphone) signatures will show up. It has a little bit less room so larger signatures may be slightly cut off, however. I am not sure why they don't show in portrait mode but I would guess that it's to save space and allow for more written content to be visible.

Oh yeah!! I didn't even notice that I had locked my phone on portrait mode. Thanks for reminding me!!

Back
Top Bottom