Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Role Play in an Evil Setting - Looking for Two More People

Hello Role-players!

First, I already have two players and want to see if there are two more people interested. To start I want to keep the cast small, until we get into the swing of things.

The story itself will be very loosely based on the D&D world of Faerun. It will take place using D&D mythology, location and background. But, stats and dice rolls are not really involved (You are more than welcome to roll your own stats, or use dice to make your decisions, but understand that role-playing itself is the focus). You will begin with the knowledge and experience of a tenth level character. (Again, I am not advising you if this for stats, rather as guidance for your backstory, knowledge base and abilities). If you have questions about what this means, I am more that happy to answer. Available to you will be almost the entirety of (3.0 and 3.5) races and classes in the world of D&D. However, I will need to approve your character concepts before we start the story.

You will not simply be able to "roll a 20" to pass a diplomacy check, you will actually need to role-play that situation and help to evolve the story. I will have an NPC or several that will help to move the story along in the beginning, but I really want to see your creativity and let you be the characters, while I weave the world around you. Additionally, combat will be nearly non-existent. I may choose to describe overall battles or fights that occur, but the story is the focus.

The "campaign" (for lack of a better term) is based in an evil setting! However, the only alignments that will not be allowed are are Chaotic Evil and Lawful Good. But, realize that if you choose to play a good character, life is not going to be easy for you. I would prefer you run a neutral or evil alignment, but will allow good so long as your character concept is solid.

Include in your initial character concept message me your; Race, Class, Age, Sex, Alignment, Religion and/or Patron Deity, and a short to moderately long backstory. If you are not super familiar with D&D, I am more than happy to answer any questions and once I have approved the concept, you can flesh out a little more backstory, but keep it to yourself for now, the details will come out as the story unfolds.

Fear not, there will be erotic components to the story line, but there will be a lot of other story line as well.

I am hoping that we can have a lot of fun with this. Please bear with me and the other players, as this is a different style than we are all used to.

Excelsior!

Awesome! Okay, if you guys want we can discuss your character concept here., or we can do it in PM.

Include in your initial character concept message your; Race, Class, Age, Sex, Alignment, Religion and/or Patron Deity, and a short to moderately long backstory.

Back
Top Bottom