Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for either a Feisty or Loving female to RP with

KhalDrogo

Violent and passionate fucker
Note: I just came back to RPing and want to do something more extreme with snuff and non con however I'm open to other things as well, let's talk and see

Hello! I’m Khal of limitless desires, I’m looking for any and all female characters to play with (or male if it’s not about our characters banging). I’m generally limitless and have two sides to me, and no I don’t have a split personality.

I’m all for either all smut or all plot and anything in between! I suspect most people will want to know what kind of plots I do so for those kinky ladies please refer down to my preferences, and below the plots are matchups for the sexy times. Now moving on for those who wants plot.

I love a good romance and plot so if you want something bubbly but with some spice mixed it that’d be great! On the other hand if you’re feisty girl who wants to be beaten down and dominated I’m also down for that! I’m a sucker for fantasy or modern story but would be happy to try anything else. Though rough sex is something I love it doesn’t mean I can’t live without it.

I’m more or less limitless and very flexible so whatever you want to try PM me and we’ll see where it goes! The only requirements are communication and a decent writing.

I’ve been ghosted many times and it has left a poor taste in my mouth. If you don’t want to continue or lost interest then say so, don’t let me wait for a reply that’ll never come. Real life comes first and there’s no question in that, so if you want a delay or to stop then just tell me.

As for length I’m not asking for a chapter of a novel here but I’m asking for at least 2-3 paragraphs or one chunky one unless the story demands it.

Loves (for the more feisty):
Choking/asphyxiation/breathplay
Wrestling/fighting
Role reversal on a dominatrix, breaking feisty women etc.
Rough rough sex
BDSM
pain (spanking, hair pulling etc.)
Non con
revenge/hate fuck
Power Dynamic (rich/poor, beauty/beast etc.)

loves (for the less daring)
romance
Aftercare
Pretty much every diabetic thing possible (figuratively speaking)
Forbidden love
From hating each other to loving
Unlikely romance
Vanilla with a bit of roughness (not much but just a little)
power dynamic (knight/princess, peasant/queen, boss/grunt and so on)

NOTE: Kinda craving something violent which may or may not include snuff but if you don't want those then other options are avaliable

Non sexual loves (pick and choose whatever you want):
fantasy, adventure, sci-fi, fighting, horror, thriller and so on

there’s a lot more but these are just an example. I’m open to chatting on here or discord, same goes for the actual RP.

just to help with your decision making here are a few plots I’ve done, you can use them to start the convo or just think of something new:

for the record, I’m he roles in most of these stories can be reversed between you and me, just a guideline of what I’ve done but I’m happy with completely different ideas.

#1, Love story between rival gangs, either an ordinary thug who fell in love with the daughter of the boss or the boss of the opposing gang after a chance meeting. Though neither knew of one another’s background

#2, summoning gone wrong. The witch or sorceress tried to summon a demon to do her bidding, only to find him to be too powerful for her. Is he just a incubus and she’s just weak or is his true background something more sinister?

#3, either MC or YC is the new worker that just joined the company and the other is the owner or a higher up, they started off on the wrong foot as the one in power while being book smart and rich is completely out of touch and the other one is hard working but has some kind of issue themself. They’d be working together to help each other, maybe begrudgingly at first but slowly become lovers.

#4 it’s a post apocalyptic world where anything can happen, some sell women for slaves while some hand to build new civilizations, what will our adventure hold?

#5 You’re a supernatural humanoid creature or a witch who I was hunting or vice versa. Will I decide to kill you? Keep you as a pet? Allow you to live and maybe fall in love? Who knows!

now for my favorite kind of filth, these are some match ups I’ve done and enjoyed:

#1 female assassin who wanted to assassinate me but gets overpowered

#2 sex wrestling match where there’s no rules and loser is by submission or who cums first

#3 dominatrix who fails to break me and gets broken

#4 female home invader gets caught and punished

#5 MC break into a women’s home, she might be an atheletic fighter or a wrestler, or just a nerd with some good assets.

#6 succubus or some kind of creature wants to seduce me, or maybe the demon wants to make me her slave. However she never realized I’m much more powerful than she

file in and let’s see what world will we make.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom