Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slight Revamp, Seeking GM for Hunter the Reckoning/Vigil (closed for now)

Xeal

Planetoid
Re-opening this, once again I ended up with two interested GM's, one game never started and the other was just not enjoying themselves, didn't really fit my style, so, I'm reopening this. This is intended to be play by post on discord, I can play solo or play with one or two others (if any players are interested), but I don't want to try for a full group because then the stars need to align with people being able to post unless we set a schedule, and I would rather not have to try that and restrict potentially candidates even further. I am looking to do oWoD's Hunter the Reckoning or nWoD's Hunter the Vigil (NOT CoD) as the title says. Intended direction depends, I'm not as familiar with Reckoning since I only tried once, but for Vigil, I'm hoping to eventually join Taskforce Valkyrie. I am new to the game it's clusterfuck jungle of books and systems, but I believe I've managed to mostly weed it out now and started enough games (that failed) to have somewhat of an idea on what I'm doing as far as the actual rules go. Hoping for something sandboxy with a bit of casual down time added in between the action. I only ask that a storyteller already be familiar with the game and the kind of headache it can apparently be to prevent the headaches that I'm starting to suspect as the cause of previous failed attempts.

Naturally, this is bluemoon, kinks, I mostly have none. No futas, no incest, no bathroom stuff, the rest is more or less fair game, though some things might be on a case by case basis. As I mentioned above, I like RPing out some of the mundane stuff, it's a good way to try and branch out or just have some fun before we go die :p. To get some of the thinking going, I have a character already, she's gone through a bit of changes but I'm pretty happy with her current iteration so I'll try it again. The character is Ekaterina Yakovna, American born Russian female who recently turned 22 and graduated police academy. She's in a bit of a cop family, dad is a Sergeant, older brother by a few years went SWAT, but mom is something of a blogger and tour guide. Preferably, this takes place is some kind of metropolis like New York or LA. She's a rookie cop, metal-head, likes tattoos, more of a motorcycle person, favorite drink/cocktail is a cape cod (vodka cranberry), and she aspires to be a star detective and try to get into the FBI's BAU. Gluttony is her vice, but justice is her virtue, I hope someone is willing to take this up :3!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom