Fx Male Holes to use, ISO a Master

Tousled Lace

Garden Faerie
Withdrawn
Hey, there!

I’m looking to be someone’s holes to use. I’m not looking for many partners, probably just 1 or 2 as I want to be dedicated and not spread myself too thin. I may choose just one partner to be my Master/Sir, whatever you preferred to be called. I will of course go by the name given to me.

here are kinks:

yes:
Bondage, helplessness
Non-con (I love saying no and getting whatever it is anyway)
Gagging
Throat fucking
Vaginal and anal fucking
Tit bondage, nipple clamping and torture
Pain
Anal hooks
Vibrators, dildos, fucking machines
Degradation, humiliation
Cum bath
Hoods, masks, blindfolds
Breath play
Nipple/clit suction
Clit torture
Edging/ orgasm denial
Having to ask permission if I want to cum and only if Master wants me to cum
Basically being nothing but a fuckdoll and holes to use, something to play with and torture for pleasure

no:
Any kind of scat
Electrocution
Blood, piercing
Bestiality

I love the idea of being kept in a basement or shed solely to keep me captive. Not seeing the light of day, being only fuck holes for Master and a body to torment. Always naked, hosed to be bathed, always tied up in some capacity. I wonder if there’s someone out who would be willing to treat me this nastily...

DM if interested with the degrading name you would like me to go by as your fucktoy. Again, I’m only going to follow through with 1 or 2 people interested as I want this to be pretty intense and real. I want to serve you and be a dirty toy. I’ll be on BlueMoon to do so and only that. I won’t be accepting other roleplays. This would be my true purpose, whenever you chose to enter the basement or shed and use what’s yours.

-your holes to use

Bump

New one-shot craving: Haunted House Gone Wrong

Going through a haunted house, MC is chosen to be separated from the group and dragged to a separate closed off room from the haunted house, where she’s stripped, bound, tormented, humiliated, used by ghouls and monsters in terrifying masks to conceal their identities.

Back
Top Bottom