Mx Female 007's fellow agent suggestion

I'd like to try the following plot it's a weird idea I had from just now replaying 007 Everything or nothing on the PS2. I think it'd be rather fun to try an RP focused on a fellow 00 agent. I'm going to go for my lucky number and hope there isn't a 00 agent with the number. 0023, AKA Andrew Wings would be a 00 agent with a doubtful history, unlike James, he'd be the guy who goes in guns blazing and isn't interested in stealth so in this story 007 and 0023 are paired up to work on the same job, this would be set during a more classic era of bond since the movies with Daniel Craig are ongoing and I don't want to mess with that.

The Soviet Union(Yeah I know lazy but they do make good villains) is researching a new weapon, think the brainwashing thing from Call of Duty Black Ops but not needing direct access, the new weapon doesn't works on people with a certain blood type(In this it's more of a sub type of the major blood type groups) and low and behold James Bond and Andrew Wings are in the sub blood type group. They're send in after a USSR turn coat gives intel to MI6 about it, there would be at least five research areas with five lead scientists, the lead scientists are to be captured and convinced to join MI6 to make a cure for the weapon's effects.

In this RP I'd play Andrew for certain and anyone interested can play James or the five scientists.

There will be smut in this and I don't need to spell out the five scientists will be very attractive. If your a bloke and you want to play I'd be happy to play with you being James and me being Andrew, however we'd each have to take turns playing the scientist.

If Interested please PM me?

EDIT

I also have a more kinky plot I want to try where the agent is send into various countries to capture women who are of national interest, weather they be scientists, world leaders, VIPs or other people of interest. In reality the agent is being send to capture these women so they can be enslaved and sold as slaves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom