Fx Male A Magical Star Returns!

DreamingDesire

Dreaming of Desire~
Hello there friends or possible friends. I’m Hanabichan and it has been awhile. Honestly I’m rather rusty on my RP skills and need to readjust to writing but now that I’ve got some time on my hands I figured now would be a good time to jump back on and see about looking for some roleplays.

I tend to like smutty stories, keyword in there is stories, I don’t cyber or play first person. I’m here to play a character and as such I will only do 3rd person. As for length I’m in need of time to get back into the scene so for now expect a paragraph or two.

Now on to some themes I would enjoy. I like video games, fantasy, suspension of reality. I enjoy fun and some times crazy themes but not completely physics destroying ideas, one big example is something going in one end and coming out the other as a sexual fucking.

I’m open to suggestions but if I have other people suggesting things I want to do I may and probably will prioritize those replies. Now on to the ideas that come to mind that I would enjoy looking into.

~Ideas~
Seeking partners-1: Gamer Girl trapped in her favorite game. Love of her fantasy games leads her into trying out a virtual reality game that is inspired heavily from her favorite games. Upon logging in she learns she and several hundred others are now trapped within the fantasy world. Death and respawning are a mechanic in this world but pain and pleasure exists on an almost real level. Being someone who lives in games she is not the damsel In distress but there are always those who get lucky drops, run with a more skilled group and are the top 1% of skilled players. The struggle becomes more real than ever in a world where the male ratio is much higher than the female one. Besides the initial city there are no true safe zones from other players.

~more ideas to come~

~~~Kinks~~~
Clothed Sex
Non/dubcon
Multiple Orgasms
Experienced partners
Multiple cocks
Rough sex/punishments
Incest
Age Gap

-No No No’s-
Scat/piss
Non sexual abuse
Mutalation/Permanent damage.

That should be all for now! I hope there are a couple cool new peeps I meet and that we can enjoy some fun RP times. More ideas will be posted.

Back
Top Bottom