Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Gear SIDE;1 [BrightChaos & Karasuhime]

(This roleplay is a sidestory and somewhat of a pseudo-continuation of the now-discontinued Digimon: Conquerers of the Black Gears)

A recent attack by Devimon's forces of darkness forced our heroes to run, split and seperate. Among our heroes were Daniel and his partner, Blanc, who were forced to go into hiding in a forest. Unfortunately, as rain fell upon all, they resorted to take shelter in a nearby cave.

"You didn't catch a cold, did you?" Blanc asks Daniel. Oblivious to her, however, her clothes - even her seemingly-sentient kobluk - were soaked from the rain, causing the moist clothes to stick to her skin.

@BrightChaos

Daniel ran side from his newly acquired Digimon partner as the sound of cannons could be heard in a distance from the floating fortress above. They were lucky they had gotten off of it before Devimon's minions had found them. But getting away from the floating fortress itself was another thing. Daniel stumbled for a moment when his foot caught on a tree root that he couldn't see due to it being to dark but he managed to avoid falling only stumbling for a moment. Then suddenly it was day time again as they escaped the castle's shadow. Only now he felt rain drops assaulting him.

Looking up the sky above way grey. It must have been raining the whole time. He looked to his partner aside him. With a Digimon's strength she had much more stamina then him. Then they arrived at a grove on the forest. He came to a stop under a thick cluster of trees. Thanks to the cover he barely felt the rain there.

"I think...we're good here." Daniel said catching his breath. Then he looked over to her to see her clothing clinging to her showing off her body. He was glad he was already out of breath so it should show to much when his jaw dropped. He blushed some and made himself look away.

"I-I'm okay. He said. But his cloathing was soaked too and he still felt the water rolling off of him.

Blanc notices Daniel blushing, before she looks down at her moist apparel.

"KYAAAA!" She wails as she covers her flat bust area. "... well, looks like you're not the only one drenched from head to toe. Most Digimon deal with rain easily, but Puppet Digimon such as myself aren't so lucky...

my strongest fire is a bit too weak to stay, but if we have something flammable, it should be able to grow."

Freeing one hand, a flame ember ignited from the tip of her trident.

@BrightChaos

"Sorry!" He said quickly to her. Daniel swallowed and tried not to think about the awkward situation they were in. Thankfully she mentioned making a fire which gave the boy something else to think about. He looked at the branches above but they were mostly soaked. But there were a few on the ground that were more dry. He dragged one and broke some of the limbs off.

"These are mostly dry. But we can't make a very big fire. Devimon's servents may still be in the area." Daniel said staring to shiver from the cold. He subbed his arms trying to stay warm waiting for her to light it.

"Say...uhh...what were you up to when I first ran into you." He made small talk realizing he really didn't know much about his new partner. They had gotten caught up in the battle almost as soon as he had met her. All the other tamers he had met seemed to be well antiquated with there Digimon. He couldn't feel out of the loop compared to them.

As the fire was ignited, the wood burned slowly but surely, the ember drying the nearby water. Blanc implanted her trident in the ground next to the blaze.

"Do you have any elastic bands with you? Anyways, I was on a bit of a quest. My sister and I were forced to seperate at some point, but our Master - Gankoomon of the Royal Knights - ordered us to seek and aid the prophecized heroes while they battled the forces of darkness. Seeing that the Royal Knights are leagues stronger than Devimon, I can only assume that whatever they're locked into battle with...

... well, I have suspicions, but I think that after we defeat Devimon, there'll be someone higher on the totem pole to deal with."

@BrightChaos

Daniel sat by the flame and hold out his hands to the flames to get them warm. Then she mentioned something about bands. Realizing he still had his backpack on he dropped it to the ground and unzipped it with shaky hands.

"I have some large rubber bands to keep my food containers shut." He mentioned and pulled two off and handed them to Sistermon Blanc. He listened to her as she explained her past. She had a family and a mentor. There was alot more to her then it seemed. And there was a greater threat then Devimon? The thought was unsettling seeing all that Devimon had already done. But there was nothing to be gained from dwelling on that now.

As he was about to relax he realized that his shirt wasn't getting dry. It had gotten to drenched in the downpour. He started to peel it off but it was sticking to him so he had to pull extra hard. Then he held it up to the flame to dry it out.

Using the rubber bands, the attached some sticks to her trident, making an improvised drying pole.

"Just hang them here. And uh... can you... look away for a bit? I'm... not wearing... a bra..."

She blushed and looked to the side as she said that.

@BrightChaos

He hanged his shirt on the improvised drying pole and sat down. At first, he wondered why she was asking him to look away but then it hit him when she quietly mentioned not having a bra while not meeting his eyes. He blushed with the mental image in his mind and quickly turned around now feeling the warmth of the flame to his back. "So these prophesied heroes guys you mentioned. Have you had any luck finding them? Sounds like they would be a great aid in a fight. Beats just running from our foes." He said looking into the forest that was growing darker as the sun set behind the trees. He took a bottle of water from his bag and took a swallow while waiting for her to respond.

Blanc took her clothes off and hung them on the pole, allowing them to dry, as she sat down.

"It's said that these heroes are from another world where Digimon don't exist and will have the means to bond with Digimon through some ancient relics that have chosen them... doesn't that sound familiar, Daniel?"

@BrightChaos

From another world? Bond with Digimon? He looked down to his Digivice quickly in his bag. Surely she didn't mean these? How could anyone have known they would be brought here? But as he checked the Digivice it showed his partner's status. And he had seen the others evolve their Digimon into more powerful forms. It did make sense! Could he evolve her to the point where she could defeat the likes of Devimon?

The thought of being being able to help others in this world gave him relief. He had been a burden to the others before. He grasped his Digivice in his hand. It wasn't exactly what he could call a 'relic' but it did bond humans with Digimon.
"You mean this thing?" Daniel said quickly turning around to show her the Digivice. But then he froze in place wide-eyed when he realized what he had done.

For that moment, Daniel saw something.

Blanc's breasts (or lack thereof) were before him, and her-

- it turned out that she had hung her white panties on the pole alongside her other clothes.

"Kya!" she squealed as she quickly shifted her hands to cover her privates. As she blushed, she said, "yes, that's the one... now uh..."

@BrightChaos

Daniel dropped his Digivice as he stared shortly before she covered her petite self. Once he was able to he turned around and covered his eyes. He had messed up big time. What was Blanc like when she got angry? He had never seen her lose her temper.

"Err..sorry...I didn't mean to." He said hoping she would understand. At least she didn't sound mad. He reached for his shirt with his eyes still closed but instead felt something hot

"Ah!" he cried realizing he had touched the fire. He shook his hand at the sudden pain.

"It's OK, we all make mistakes. That's what makes us human... or in my case, Digimon."

When Daniel touched the fire and reflexed, Blanc stood up and kneeled by his side, reaching her hands out for his hands, caressed them.

"Are you OK? Well, you're lucky your partner specializes in healing," as Blanc held his hand gently, it glowed brightly as the pain and swelling disappeared.

"Well, you're OK now," she smiles towards his face.

@BrightChaos

He felt relived that she wasn't upset about the whole thing. His heart still raced from the mental image in his mind. Then he felt her hand on his and the throbbing pain he felt from the burning went away. He ran his fingers over her hand feeling their softness. Then he felt his hand before his eyes and looking it over to see that the burn was gone.

"That's awesome!" He remarked at it. She had the power to heal?

"So...how should we pass the time?" He figured he should ask.

"I don't know," Blanc replies as she shakes her head, "there isn't a lot to do around here... it's just you, me and a place that no one else is likely to find. Do you have anything in mind?"

"Well...I was wondering...do you just see me as just your Tamer?" He asked reluctantly. He wasn't even sure if Digimon could feel anything like this for their Tamers.

"I mean...I was just wondering if we could...you know" Daniel struggled to say. He had never really been good with expressing himself like this. Would she even get what he was saying? He ran his finger through the dirt anxiously.

"More than just a Tamer? Like partners, friends?" Blanc asks. "I uh... don't know what you're talking about..."

Right in front of Daniel was Blanc's bare body at hand's reach.

"There's a lot of things I don't know about. I may be a teacher, but that doesn't mean there's a lot I have yet to learn. There are a lot of things I can teach you, but I guess..."

Blanc placed Daniel's palm on her bare, flat chest.

"... maybe there are things you can teach me, too."

Blanc looks down, face turning red as she only realises what just happened.

At first Daniel was disheartened when she didn't seem to get it. Maybe the idea was an alien concept to Digimon. He felt foolish. Then she guided his hands to her soft skin. He glanced her over again feeling his hormones take over he stepped closer to her. Seeing her blush was just to much for him. He put a hand under her chin to tip her face up while leaning in to try and capture a kiss. His heart raced in anticipation.

As their lips connecting, her eyes widen. Now, they were unable to commune with words, only with their eyes and their bodies. The feeling made Blanc's core rush, yet at the same time, it felt relaxing. She did not fully comprehend the true meaning of the kiss, but she engaged with it wholeheartedly as she closed her eyes.

Daniel closed his eyes savoring the warm feel of the kiss. He took a deep breath then relaxed. He ran his hand through her soft hair glad that she wasn't wearing her rabbit-themed head-piece for once. Once her hands made their way down to her back he pulled her closer. The feeling of her bare skin against his own was exciting. He deepened the kiss wanting more.

For a moment he forgot the events that had brought them here. The Digimon girl in his arms was all that mattered. He could even feel her heartbeat. But he eventually had to break the kiss. It was then that the worry struck him. Was she ready for that? His eyes met her's concerned.

Blanc continued to lock herself in the kiss, continuing her daze. Her mind was emptying itself, drawing all sorts of blanks.

She was powerless to the force between them.

Daniel continued to hold her in his embrace for a few more minutes. The warmth of the Digimon in his arms made him feel at ease. His hands briefly explored her back during the exchange. He deepened his kiss wanting more.

For a moment he forgot the events that had brought them here. The Digimon girl in his arms was all that mattered. He could even feel her heartbeat. But he eventually had to break the kiss. It was then that the worry struck him. Was she ready for that? His eyes met her's concerned.

The forces of gravity caused their melded bodies to topple onto the ground in the midst of their mind-blurring union, before their lips parted and merged again...

Daniel felt himself pushed to the ground. His back hit the grassy ground as she fell on top of him. His hands stayed on her back for a moment. Then he rolled over onto her and kissed her neck and began trailing kisses down her body.

Blanc began to moan rather audibly, the cave's walls producing echoes from her vulgar sounds, her face wincing. She wasn't sure what to feel as her body heated up. Whatever she wanted to say was locked behind her uncontrollable moans.

Back
Top Bottom