Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female FxF age-gap orientation play - specific plot in mind.

Tia Ruby

Planetoid
Hopefully the title gave you enough of an idea of what I’m looking for to catch your interest, but before I take the time to explain the idea more fully, I’d like to make sure that we’re a match as partners by going over my rules and preferences.

Rules - read 'em.

1) I’m looking for partners who can write three paragraphs (or more) per post, with at least decent spelling and grammar. Of course, pobody is nerfect.

2) A high level of detail, particularly in regard to actions and appearances of characters, is essential.

3) The only method I will use for this RP is PM; no other options will be entertained or discussed.

4) Under no circumstances are you to control my character’s actions, speech, thoughts. If you assume / imply things about my character that I disagree with, I reserve the right to disregard / retcon it. I will of course extend the same basic courtesy to you.

5) If you decide to contact me, please mention the fact that you have read these rules somewhere in your first message to me.

Now then, onto the RP. Lets start with setting:
The RP will be set in a large hotel, with a well deserved reputation for quality – in terms of comfort, facilities, dining and indeed the level of service provided by staff. Nothing other than the best of the best is expected. The hotel itself is situated in a large city (e.g. London, NYC, Paris, Dubai, Bangkok or similar) giving plenty of options for activities outside of the hotel as well.

And then we'll need some characters:

Character A (CA) is a 18-21 year old woman who has been working in an expensive high-end hotel for around three weeks. Her job title is ‘Guest service representative’ – which is a fancy way of saying that she is the one who gets sent to guests’ rooms on errands, or to fulfil requests.

Character B (CB) is a 35-50 year old woman, a highly valued guest of the hotel, spending a three-night stay in the royal suite. She had steamy and romantic getaway with her lover in mind, but when they broke up a week ago, she decided to come alone anyway to get away from her problems for a while.

I am happy to play either character, please tell me which one you would prefer to play.

Not to forget about the plot:

CA is sent up to CB’s room in the royal suite, with a bottle of very expensive champagne that was pre-ordered. CB had forgotten about pre-ordering the wine and no longer really needs it now that she is alone, but decides that since she’s already paid for it, she might as well enjoy it.

CA enters the room and trips, dropping the bottle which shatters. CB is not angry or accusatory, but simply points out to CA that they will have to report the breakage, so that she is not wrongly charged for it. CA is loath to do so, since the hotel owner already dislikes her, and will likely take the cost of the bottle out of her pay check in spite, in addition to firing her.

CB picks up on the reluctance and offers an alternative. What she had really been hoping for was a weekend away with her lover, and failing that, she could still possibly enjoy her evening, if CA was to provide her with some company. CB is flirty as she suggests this, but there are no specific references to sexual or romantic obligations.

CA does notice the flirting, and despite being straight, she agrees. sHe figures that at most she might have to cuddle or kiss CB a little, which is worth it for not losing her job. So she tells CB that she will come back when her shift ends at 8pm. CA does come back, but now CB is a lot more open and direct with her flirting, touching, and suggestions.

For a little while CA does her best to play along, without letting CB do very much. CB starts to notice the reluctance again, and asks why. CA admits that she is straight. CB says that this doesn’t really change anything, and makes a suggestion that they choose one of three things:

1) CA leaves, and the end result is that they will have to tell the owner about the broken bottle. This will be even worse for CA now, since she tried to hide it. (obviously, this option can’t be picked in the RP)

2) CA can stay and try to relax, and do her best to try and enjoy the situation. CB will be respectful of her sexuality and take things slow and steady, but does expect CA to mostly play along. This option gears more towards gentle femdom – encouragement rather than demanding, rewards (e.g. a shopping trip), mutual pleasure. Despite CA's situation, this is intended to have a light and friendly tone, with CB trying to minimise or mitigate discomfort where she can.

3) CB offers to pay CA a reasonable sum of money (equivalent to two months of pay at the hotel). In exchange, CB will disregard CA’s preferences and be able to demand whatever she wants, and she will expect prompt and near total obedience. Leads to harsher femdom – CB actively enjoying CA’s discomfort. Punishments, mild / moderate humiliation, CB being selfish. As CB is enjoying (and therefore probably intentionally adding to) CA's discomfort, this will have a darker tone to it.

And what RP is complete without kinks?

If you read the plot section, you’ll have obviously noticed the major kink here: Orientation play.

Whichever plot option is chosen, CA will not be miraculously ‘converted’ and becomes as gay as a glitter-covered rainbow after having her first orgasm. She is straight, and will remain that way for the entire duration of the RP. However, how much she dislikes the situation is up for discussion.

As well as that, there are some kinks that I would almost 100% expect to come up. In other words, if you don’t like these, this plot isn’t a good fit for you.

Kissing, breast play, oral sex, mild bondage e.g. blindfold or handcuffs, age gap, dirty talking, scissoring / tribadism, non-penetrative toys e.g. vibrators, semi-sexual acts e.g. bathing together, nude massage

Then we have some kinks that I’d very much enjoy, and would like to include. The more of these you enjoy, the better, but they’re not so mandatory.

Penetrative toys e.g. strap-ons, anal sex, spanking, moderate bondage e.g. fully restrained arms and legs, gags, face-sitting, mild roughness e.g. hair pulling or mild biting, larger age gap (e.g. 18 vs 45)

After that we have kinks that I’d like to include if possible, but am completely fine with missing them out in part or entirely if they are not to your taste:

Rimming, hair pulling, squirting (particularly onto face / into mouth of sub), forced outfits, sweating / sweaty sex, spitting (typically into mouth or onto face), CB intentionally exploiting CA’s orientation for her own amusement (i.e. deliberately making her do things that will gross her out – lends itself better to option 3)

Then lastly we have certain kinks that I absolutely want to avoid. I won’t budge on these at all:

Bathroom play (desperation, wetting, waterports, scat, or other unsanitary bodily fluids), crying / mental breakdowns, physical abuse such as caning, whipping, face-slapping, enforced / coerced body changes (e.g. telling CA that she has to get a tattoo / piercing) Blood, intense pain, non-con and heavy bondage (i.e. fully restrained body, or complete sensory deprivation).

For those of you who like a more complete view, here is my F-list.

Last edited:
Whole thread given a complete overhaul. Now with an overly specific idea that probably won't garner any interest. Oh well... Bump!

Back
Top Bottom