Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thief's End (Zeth / Gumdrop)

PrincessGumdrop

Supernova
Oliver was bored. It had been days since he had actually had any real fun. After a few years of pickpocketing and stealing in general, he had gotten pretty good at it. Good enough that any of it was hardly a challenge. Which was why he was out here in the first place. He was looking for his challenge. He leaned up against a wall, his ears alert and his eyes watching very carefully across the crowd that was passing in front of him. His tail twitched slightly when his eyes caught a man walking by just within reach. The man looked rather tough, someone that if he was caught, would give him some problems. Then again, he wouldn't be caught. So it wouldn't be a problem.

He pushed himself silently off the wall and started to follow the man, his ears and eyes still watching the crowd and analyzing good getaways. His tail twitched once more and he gave a side glance to an alleyway that was within a short jogging distance from where he had and the man were. Perfect. He moved so he was closer, just behind the man and quickly but smoothly grabbed his coin purse. Once he grabbed it he smirked, ignoring the man and heading towards the alleyway with quick steps. He moved pretty far into the alleyway and placed himself behind a small pile of wood. He could be seen, but he'd be hard to notice if someone wasn't actually paying attention.

Oliver opened up the coin purse and looked inside trying to figure out how much he had made away with. Though, he found himself still rather bored, so much for that challenge. He sighed as he counted the coin, glancing towards the entrance of the alleyway from time to time just to make sure he wasn't being watched.

1125435307_reswarrior.jpg

James was walking down the street minding his own business. Then suddenly he caught sight of a cat boy. Or more accurately the plump rear and tantalizing tail of a cat boy walking down the street. Absent mindedly he followed the boy a few steps without thinking. Then the boy (Oliver) suddenly ducked into an alley. James got curious and followed suit.

He saw Oliver crouching by some wood looking over coins while smiling to himself. Just then James reached for is own coin purse! It was gone! That boy had his money! The thieving cat! James blocked the alley and stepped up to Oliver as silently as he could. He placed a hand on Oliver's shoulder and said firmly,"It is not nice to steal from others. You are in a pinch here, friend." Oliver better think fast.

Oliver tensed when he felt the hand on his shoulder. He quickly whipped around and stood up, glancing behind him. Shit, he had to pick the alley way with no other exit besides the one he came in. He put on his best innocent face, “Now, why would you think that I stole? This is mi-“ he stopped finally looking at the man, fuck.

He thought about it and stepped back a bit, “Well, I have to say I’m kind of impressed, most people don’t catch me,” he said, giving a small purr. “But you haven’t caught me yet,” he said smirking, he eyed the area and then back to the man, “here, how about this, I give your money back and we both go our separate ways, how does that sound?” He offered. His ears were relaxed, not twitching to listen in for things and his tail wrapped around his waist, the tip slipping up his shirt just a bit.

James listened to the cat boy. Oliver was so cute. "That isn't an apology. Then it is not like it ever happened. I want to know you are sorry for stealing from me," said James. He leans in closer to Oliver. This was to emphasize he can't escape. He then kisses Oliver on the mouth. A sudden and hungry kiss with passion, his tongue invading the cat boy's mouth, exploring forcefully. James then breaks off the kiss after a moment. "Counter offer. To prove you are sorry. Suck my dick," he said.

Oliver smirked when he was told that wasn't an apology, "I wasn't trying to apologize," he said. He looked at the man leaning close to him and tilted his head, gasping when he felt James's lips on his. He played along with the kiss after a few moments and as James pulled back so did he. He licked his lips and looked James up and down. Yeah, he could be down for this. He glanced over to the entrance of the alleyway and then back to James. He hummed before he moved a bit closer to James, letting his hand play lightly with the man's chest, "I don't think that proves that I'm very sorry," he whispered before he moved to kneel in front of James. He worked his way into James' pants and pulled out his cock. He licked his tip before he licked along the shaft up and down. After a few moments, he moved to open his mouth and slowly take the cock into his mouth letting his tongue explore the new object in his mouth.

James smiled at Oliver. He felt the hand on his chest and saw him kneel. 'I don't think that proves I'm very sorry,' he said. James replied," Perhaps, but I'll feel much better about this.If you do well enough," said James. The warrior gasped as he felt the cat boy's tongue on his shaft. James bit his lip. He couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed the sides of Oliver's head and began thrusting hi hips. He was fucking the cute cat boy's throat.

Oliver smirked when the other seemed to accept his hard work and decided to reward him with a nice face fuck. He groaned when he felt the other star thrusting down his throat. He did his best to relax and let it happen but eventually, he pulled away so that he could breathe, only to be kissing and licking as much as he could while he caught his breath. His hand working to get inside the other's pants to play with the balls that were hidden away. He gently caressed the other once his hands found what they wanted. After a few moments of catching his breath, his mouth was back on the cock, pressing as far as he could to continue to encourage the lovely behavior.

Back
Top Bottom