Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple Mechanic System Game (FxF)

Victoria

Lesbian Queen
Hello!
This is going to be a super basic style game. I have recently created a home-brew type system that relies pretty heavily on player creativity, rather than super spelt out spells and abilities. I have also created a world. It is not super fleshed out, but it provides enough information to be built upon. You’re going to fill a CYOA out to create a character. Your character must be female, but you aren’t limited to the listed races (depending on RP). From there, I’ll use the boons you selected to make a very basic character sheet with stats. That’s pretty much it! From there, it runs like a pretty average game, mostly about writing rather than mechanics. The companions and villain section aren’t necessary, unless you’re giving suggested preference. World section can also be filled out, but points are not used. I’ll also want a list of kinks and things you want included in the story.
I prefer a 60/40 plot to smut ratio. Overly smuttiness gets old and sometimes I just like a good old fashion adventure.
I ask that you’re patient when role playing. I’m not always in the mood. You must also have decent grammar and writing abilities (I’m not asking for perfection, just enjoyable readability). That’s all! DM me if you’re interested!

Edit: My preferred platform is Discord

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom