Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girl-based Pokemon-esque RP or just Pokemon RP?

Eh, got a few ideas up my mind, but beforehand, I wanna clarify stuff.

• All player characters will be 15 years old and above.
  • Non-consensual sex can occur (though this will be integrated in the character application, so you can say whether you want your character to be at risk of such or if you want 'em to avoid it)

Now on with the show

Idea 1:
This is a Pokemon Roleplay that takes place in a Medieval Era and with Fantasy elements. Heroes chosen by fate must now venture to deal with wicked forces that threaten to break the world into pieces.

Idea 2:
A more modern Pokemon idea that's more in-line with standard Pokemon. The region in question will be a mostly-snowy custom one with a League, but no contests(subject to change).

Idea 3:
Instead of Pokemon, we have Monster Girls of many kinds, in the style of various Monster Girl-based works such as Monster Girl Encyclopedia & Monster Girl Quest. If this ends up being chosen, it'll be elaborated on. Monster Girls will be considered their own characters. This is a Monster Collecting Roleplay, yes.

Last edited:
Well, glad to see interest in this thread.

If the next vote is a tiebreaker, then tiebreaker it be. If the next vote is towards idea 2 (or if there are no more votes exactly 7 days from now), then I'll tiebreak personally. You'll all see which choice is my priority if that happens.

Hmm. Idea 1 has my attention moreso than 3. 2 sounds good since its tradition pokemon, but 1 has my vote

It is decided then. Idea 1 shall be selected and the Out-of-Character and other such things will be made soon. Likely a good few hours.

Since BMR is a bit of a slow site on the Group aspect and lots of us including myself are obliged to coop ourselves at home with the recent issues, I might consider a second roleplay from Ideas 2 & 3 to fill up my empty timeslots, but not a third, though.

So if you find this thread, feel free to keep voting and expressing interest if you haven't already.

@Crimson021 @Terra1234asdf

Here's the signups for the RP.

Also, as of now, @Victoria & @BrightChaos express interest in Idea 3. Due to the nature of that, it'll require 4 players minimum. I'm feeling a bit confident, plus I have quite a lot to insert in the thread, so I think I'll set that one up early.

You put the character profiles thread in open roleplay. You want this an open rp or a group rp?

You put the character profiles thread in open roleplay. You want this an open rp or a group rp?

Oh yeah that was an accident and I can't move threads. It's a Group RP through and through.

... I can, however, outright delete it while posting the exact same thing in the right spot. Might do just that.

EDIT:

@Crimson021 @Terra1234asdf and maybe @Zeth

Theeeere we go, all spick and sparkly.

Last edited:

Alright @Victoria @BrightChaos

I've made the discussion thread, with the lore and junk as the first post. As of me typing this, the Signups have not been made yet and the OoC is technically incomplete. Feel free to chitchat, ask questions and drop suggestions! I'll guide you guys as much as I can for the apps.

And maybe invite people and stuff.

EDIT: Signups be here

Last edited:
Pretty funny how the Pokeyman one that more people expressed interest in ended up dying but the Monster Girl one's thriving.

Back
Top Bottom