Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mask of Zorro's Stepmother (for KimCin & WildWolfKing)

KimCin

Moon
Twenty seven year old Amaya Wilson had not had a good week. This was a given, and probably something of an understatement.

The week had started off with her husband of three years announcing their marriage was over. Of course, Amaya had known that the marriage was over almost as soon as it begun. She probably would have ended it early if it hadn't been for her then fifteen year old stepson. His father had pretty much left the raising of his son to the hired help, and the mother had been out of the scene almost since her son was born, preferring to cruise the social scene rather than interact with her son. So Amaya embraced her inner "June Cleaver," and tried to be the best mom she could be to her stepson.

It wasn't easy for Amaya, at least as far as the other mothers were concerned. For one thing, Amaya was (at least!) a decade younger than the mothers of her stepson's classmates. And Amaya was not merely attractive. She was hot! Amaya was almost a dead ringer for Catherine-Zeta Jones. Well, her skin was a couple of shades darker than Catherine's, and Amaya's bra size was a couple of cups larger, but the resemblance was nevertheless still there.

Nevertheless, Amaya managed to endear herself to her fellow mothers, if only for the fact that she was conservative in both her behavior and her attire. Amaya attended ever event that she supported in Mom jeans and an oversized sweater with the school emblem. And not only did Amaya refuse to even acknowledge the efforts of various husbands to flirt with her, she happily did the scut work assigned to her, all while avoiding the politics involved with being a booster parent.

So when her husband's lawyer told her that her soon to be ex-husband was going to give her the house, as well as money enough money for stepmother and stepson to live comfortably, Amaya was relieved, though she still felt bad that her husband was all but emotionally abandoning his son.

And the week had gone downhill from there. Car breakdown, backed up sinks, being stung by a wasp...little things kept on dogging her.

The final straw happened at the grocery store. She had taken her stepson and his friends to go shopping with her, since all three were staying for the weekend. It was actually one of the highlights of her week, getting to do the Mom thing. And even though she was sure that, outside of meals, she wouldn't see her stepson and his friends during the weekend, she didn't mind. She got to be a mom, and that all she needed.

The boys were loading the SUV when Amaya found herself "cornered" on the driver's side of the SUV by Tom Wilson. Tom was a distant neighbor who was hitting on Amaya every change he got. The fact that he was married didn't slow Tom down a bit. And somehow he had learned that Amaya was in the process of getting a divorce, and wasn't taking 'no' for an answer.

Except Amaya's stepson and his friends decided Tom would. And even though Tom was a middle aged insurance agent, he was heavily muscled middle aged insurance agent. The boys still got in between him and Amaya, and threatened to post a video of the incident on social media if Tom didn't leave Amaya alone from there on out.

Amaya scolded the trio of eighteen year olds for unnecessarily risking themselves. She was the Mom, after all. Still, she was very proud of her boys. And during supper, as she kept their plates full, she touched shoulders and arms as she moved around, smiling brightly at all of them. No hugs, of course. Amaya wasn't a hugger. But it was clear that she was happy with all of them.

After supper, she said, "Okay guys, I'll leave you to the family room. Watch whatever you want. Oh, I got an older movie, called the Mask of Zorro. Feel free to watch that, too. Just don't tell me what's in it. I'm going to watch it sometime this weekend."

If one asked Alex Wilson what he thought about his parents divorce they would be told "It's complicated". Complicated because for the first time in his young adult life he both pitied and hated his father in equal measure. Complicated because now he was stuck living with a very beautiful step mother who he very recently discovered he and his friends had developed quite a strong crush on (not that he would at the moment ever think to openly say that to the woman who had helped raise him from a very young age). Honestly to the young man, if there was indeed a god it appeared he had a very interesting sense of humor.

The incident in the parking lot though now hours past had kept the boys rather tense around Amaya, especially with her virtually fawning over them for what they done. This was especially true for Pale Patrick, a rather fair skinned lad who looked three quarters of the way to looking like the stereotypical leprechaun with his complexion, curly ginger hair and still noticeable accent every time he opened his mouth. Out of the three boys he had been the first to confess his powerful attraction for the alluring and dusky skinned Amaya, something that made him particularly uncomfortable as she had left her hand on his shoulder as she said her piece to them after dinner. However, this evening the blonde haired Chris would prove the boldest of them as he looked Amaya in the eye. "You don't have to leave if you don't want to Ms. Wilson. Surely we could all watch it together. Isn't that right fellas?" He said, kicking a subtle kick under the table from someone.

"He does have a point mom, after all movie watching is best enjoyed when it's a communal experience. Don't feel like your company isn't appreciated or that you'd be ruining our fun by sticking around to watch the movie with us." Alex added, making the obvious logical argument but also letting her know she shouldn't feel like she was imposing herself upon them if she wanted to enjoy the movie with them this evening. "Aye, plus it would save ya' the trouble of us accidentally spoilin' it for you later. But it tis' ultimately your choice." Came Patrick's only contribution to the conversation, the boy consciously trying to not make eye contact at the moment lest she think he was oggling her inappropriately.

"Well, if you really don't mind," Amaya said hopefully. "Okay, but you boys pick whatever movie you want to watch. We don't have to watch Zorro just because I got it. Just, please, nothing too gory," she laughed. "Why don't you boys get whatever you want to drink and set up and settled in the family room, and I'll make us some cheezy popcorn and some other snacks," Amaya continued, obviously happy that her stepson and his friends were going to include her in their activities, at least for the night. In truth, the incident at the parking lot had not only endeared her stepson and his friends to Amaya at the moment, it had also ironically made her feel more isolated. It drove home the fact of her impending divorce. Granted, Alex's father had not been much of a father or husband in the last couple of years, but still, formalizing it with a divorce had somehow made Amaya feel somewhat adrift. It would be nice to be able to hang out with her stepson and his friends for the evening. It really was sweet of them to make her feel included. And it made her happy that Alex wasn't turning into the self-centered jerk that his father was.

Amaya leaned over and gave her stepson a peck on the forehead and flashed the other two boys a quick smile before heading to the kitchen to make the guys movie snacks.

Alex chuckled a little at her initial response. "We don't mind truly, so just relax. Never think we don't appreciate your company, because we do very much." He said to her, wanting her to feel like they would always love having her around no matter when or where it was as long as they were together. Patrick breathed a internal sigh of relief as she removed her hand from his shoulder, though when Amaya pecked her step son on the forehead something in the three boys momentarily yearned for more despite knowing how inappropriate it was.

After she was finishing preparing snacks Alex came into the kitchen. "I sense what happened today somewhat...and likely makes what's happening in our lives worse to some degree. I just want you to know I'm here if you ever need to get something off your chest or need someone to just listen to you. Also don't feel like you're being a bother to me and the guys, you're really fun to be around in fact. We know what it feels like to be alone in this world all too well, so any time you want to hang out with us you can." He said, wanting her to feel she wasn't in fact alone in the world despite what was going on with their family at the moment. "Here, let me help you with these." He quipped, going to help her carry the snacks out to the living room.

"You're a sweetheart," Amaya said, patting her stepson on the cheek. "And I do appreciate the thought. But don't worry about it. You just focus on having fun with your friends this weekend. I'll focus on being Mom. Go ahead and set the snacks out, get the movie ready to start, and I'm going to go change into something to relax in."

As Amaya headed to her bedroom to change, she couldn't help but smile. His father might be the world's greatest asshole, but his son was turning into a good man. Not turning, Amaya corrected herself, as she stepped into her bedroom and locked the bedroom door behind her. Was a good man.

He simply nodded, "Ok, just know we're here for you if you need anything mom. Guess I'll wait for you with the guys." He said with a gentle smile, watching his alluring stepmother leave to go change which made something stir within him.

When she emerged she would find most of the boys sitting on the floor with the backs against the couch, the movie's menu on the screen as they waited for her to sit down and tried to not make it obvious they were checking her out in what she had changed into for the rest of the evening.

Amaya walked into the family room wearing something almost as conservative as she changed from.

Almost.

Instead of Mom Jeans, Amaya was now wearing gray sweatpants. They weren't tight or even form fitting, but if Amaya bent over, twisted or even leaned in the right direction, you could see a hint of her (granny) pantylines. You could also see, if you were watching at the right moment, that Amaya had firm, slender legs, slightly narrow hips, and a firm butt.

Above the waist, Amaya was wearing a loose, gray long sleeve shirt. Like her new bottoms, her top was not tight or even form fitting, but you could tell that Amaya was a busty young woman with a flat stomach, particularly if she stretched or bent over. You could even see a hint of the outline of fairly conservative DD cup bra she was wearing underneath that shirt. Again, all very conservative, but perhaps hinting at more than she usually would.

With bare feet (and a light pink nail polish on her toes matching that on her fingers) and her hair down (that reached down to the small of her back), Amaya asked with a smile, "Everyone ready to watch a movie?"

Unbeknownst to Amaya, The three boys were rather intrigued by her choice of new attire which momentarily revealed so much about her when she moved this way or that but also left so much to the imagination. This was especially true with Alex who had never seen his step mother be so casually dressed, especially not in the company of men of any age expect his father in private...or at least he presumed so.

While she could feel their eyes look upon her indirectly, there was also a definite sense of nervousness coming from the boys who clearly didn't want her to feel that them checking her out had any perverse intentions behind it...merely that they were taking in and possibly even admiring her great beauty in silence.

However her playfully worded question would serve to make them relax to some degree as they smirked back at her. "Well we were, then some beautiful woman walked in on us while you were changing. You must have just missed each other...though the two of you do look an awfully similar come to think of it. Anyway, yes I think we're quite ready." Her step son teased, the two of them having engaged in similar light, playful banter with one another on more than a few occasions in the past.

Amaya, completely oblivious to the boys' watchfulness, attention and nervousness, was caught unawares by her stepson's compliments. "Alex!" she said, blushing but also pleased. Her husband hadn't given her a compliment almost since the day they were married. The comment about two different women made Amaya become concerned though, that perhaps what she was wearing wasn't completely appropriate. She thought it was conservative and comfortable, but maybe it wasn't conservative enough.

"You know, it's a tad chilly in here," Amaya remarked. "I'm going to get an afghan to wrap around myself before the movie starts. Be right back," she said, exiting the family room.

Her reaction made Alex chuckle, “Mom come on it’s just us. You know I would never say something like that in public.” He added in a playful tone, the other boys more nervous now unlike her step son.

Sighing as she left, he glanced to her two friends. “Just relax, she’ll come around.”

Amaya returned, a gray afghan wrapped around her shoulders and pretty much covering her all the way down to her hips. She took a chair in the corner, pulled her feet feet up into the chair, and snuggled in under the afghan.

"All snuggly and comfy over," she announced with a smile. "Why don't you boys go ahead and start the movie?"

Shrugging, Chris started the movie...which they would all quickly find out starred the lovely Miss Catherine Zeta Jones as the fiery and buxom Elena.

It was a half hour into the movie, when Catherine Zeta Jones made her first appearance in the movie. It was supposed to be a poignant moment, when Anthony Hopkins is frozen in his tracks on seeing her, and realizing that this was his long lost child. Elena is handed a flower that she recognizes the scent of, but is told she couldn't have encountered it before, because it is native only to California, and she had never been there before.

Amaya sat up in her chair, untucking her legs and putting them on the floor. "You know, some people say I look a little like her," Amaya remarked.

Her comment would make Patrick meet her eye. “Well I definitely see the resemblance, though I’m sure those people likely had other reasons for making that comparison.” He remarked with a playful smirk. “Yeah, but you’d be so bold as to say you got her beat in some regards Miss Wilson.” Chris added, the two boys trying to keep the mood light and playful.

”Come on guys, at this rate we’ll scare her off. Excuse us if you can find it in your heart mom, we are still but hormonal teenage boys at the end of the day.” Her step son quipped in tone that sounded equal parts amused and embarrassed by what his friends had just said to his mom.

"Other reasons?" Amaya asked, confused, then asked. "What regards?"

When her son asked her to excuse them because they were "hormonal teenage boys," she just shrugged, still confused. She pulled her feet back up on the chair and remained snuggled under the blanket.

The movie went on about another half hour, following the transformation of Alejandro into Zorro. The next scene involved Zorro stealing the horse that would become his tornado. There was quick scene involving a chance, quick encounter with Elena, before the scene changed to Zorro stealing Tornado, which involved Zorro fighting the local garrison. Elena cringed and groaned sympathetically when Zorro smashed two miniature cannonballs against the giant guard's head.

"I know it wasn't real, but it still had to hurt," she said sympathetically.

The boys nodded, "Never fun to get hit in the head by anything no matter what it is." Her step son merely remarked, wondering how she wasn't getting overheated under the blanket. Holding a bowl of snacks out to her, her and Patrick would meet eyes again.

"I'm good, thanks," Amaya said, waving off the offer of the snacks. Laughing, she added, "I don't have the teenage metabolism," she added, feeling very comfortable under the afghan she was snuggling under.

She giggled when Zorro, pretending to be a confessor, asked Elena how many sins she could have committed in just three days.

A few minutes later, when Diego announced he would have to make Alejandro a gentleman of stature, Amaya asked, "Do any of you know the play Pygmalion?"

"You mean that one about about the pompous english guy who takes a flower girl and teaches her to be "proper lady" as part of a bet?" Chris piped up.

"No, obviously she's asking the one about the guy with the rather large nose who helps that one guy seduce his cousin by ghost writing letters to her supposedly from him. Obviously the one about the pompous jerk who make a woman of class out of a flower girl. I think we're doing production of it next month at school if I remember correctly. What about it mom? Something in the film make you think of it?" Alex chimed in, obviously curious of why Amaya was bringing up Pygmalion at time like this.

"Be nice, Alex," Amaya chided her son. "But yes, that's the play and movie, Alex. And it's what Diego is trying to do with Alejandro. Making him into a proper gentleman."

Amaya chuckled at Alejandro's foppish behavior, and outright laughed when Alejandro remarked about the Captain not being able to catch Zorro, but everyone would feel safer in the confessional again.

When the dance scene came, Amaya closed her eyes, humming. "Sorry, I'm trying to remember what song this sounds familiar to."

"I'm joking mom." He merely in his defense. "It does appear that's his goal, after all Zorro has to be not only a hero of the people but also an example to them on proper behavior." He said in response to her observation.

Her reaction to this part of the film made Patrick smirk. "Seems like you're enjoyin' teh movie quite a bit Miss Wilson." He teased.

"It sounds like a tango of some sort. Must be connected to a good memory if you're to remember it so intently Miss Wilson." Chris remarked, interested to see if she would remember what it was she was thinking

"Oh, it's not the tango, Chris, " Amaya answered. "Trust me, growing up, we would never dance like this," she said, flushing at the way Alejandro was holding and pressing himself against Elana.

hqdefault.jpg

"The song just reminds me of one I heard when I was a child. An old black and white movie," she added, as she hummed "Da, da da da, da da da, da da da." She shook her head, smiling. "You know, I think on a subconscious level, she already knows that Alejandro and Zorro are the same man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom