Fx Male Cinnamon and spice and everything naughty Roleplay Thread request

KimCin

Moon
Hello all, Cinnamon Kim here, and I do have a few ideas, but first I guess I should tell you a little bit about my likes and dislikes.

First, my personal ancestry derives in part from western and central asia, so my skin color reflects this. It's safe to say my skin is dusky. So I do enjoy roleplaying against a lighter skinned male character. Also, i like a storyline to develop. Nothing frustrates me more when a co-writers say, "Yes, I want to take it slow too," and the next thing I know, my co-writer has half my clothing on the living room floor. I like a little innocence in the story, with either one or both characters showing some hesitancy, maybe. Also, we're co-writers, who are independently developing one or more characters. So you write your character(s) the way you want to, and I write my character(s) the way I want to. So there's no writing each other's characters, and no constant "you should write your character doing this or that." If you want to write all the characters, then you shouldn't want a writing partner.

I don't do scat, watersports, anal or pain. Maybe mild bondage, but nothing heavy. And a little teasing and embarrassment is okay, but not major humiliation. And the only story line I would want to deal with a giant penis is if your character was an actual giant. Like seventy-foot tall. Or my character was pixie sized. As in six inches tall. Otherwise, let's keep penises average sized pleased.

I'm petite, busty, long haired and (I like to think) athletic, so I often like to roleplay similar characters. I don't mind doing step-relationships, but not actually related. Usually, I prefer young woman in a story with a young man, or younger woman to older man. I say usually, because I will sometimes be willing to write a woman in her late twenties to early thirties with a man in his late teens to early twenties, but it has to be just the right scenario.

I don't do telepathy, telekinesis, mind control, or the like, mainly because every time I've been promised a slowly developed story, my co-writer invariably tries to rush things.

I can do "real life," fantasy or sci-fi, though I prefer original settings on the latter two. I can do literary settings (i.e., characters from books, or original characters set in books), and Dizney movies. I don't do anime, because I don't know the genre, and I would just disappoint someone who did. I know the cinematic versions o DC and Marvel, and SOME of their corresponding TV shows, but I tend to avoid these genres, because I simply don't know the comics. I love classic movies, and some of the old but classic TV shows, like Sid & Marty Kroft shows, the Irwin Allen shows, and a few of the black and white sitcoms. Anyway, if anything in that mess above appeals to you, let me know.

So let me give you a few possible scenarios.

1) Movie night -- A young, modest stepmother is rescued by her stepson (whom she has always thought of maternally) and a couple of his friends. The stepson and his friends are the shy, nerdy type who nevertheless step up when the stepmother is threatened. To reward her rescuers, she cooks them their favorite meal, and afterwards they have an innocent movie night. And even though all the boys are just 18, she lets them have a glass of wine while they watch the movie, and has one herself. The twist is the movie features a scene with the starring actress in a risque/revealing scene. The double twist is that the stepmother bears a striking resemblance to the starring actress, so the guys can't help but wonder what the stepmother would look like in the same situation. (Would prefer the movie in question is a real movie!)

2) Land of the Giants -- Based on the show from the late 1960s. A young man rescues a young woman who is one of the Little People. He takes her home to let her heal and they get to know each other

3) The Nudge Remote -- Your character finds a remote that allows him to enter a television show of his choice (sort of like the movie Pleasantville). He can even pick a character he wants to replace, the episode and scene he enters, and even make a small change to scene (i.e., the Nudge). The catch? He can't leave the show until his character has a romantic encounter, and even with the Nudge, that might not be easy. But once he does, he can leave...only to find himself in another show. Can he ever get home? Does he want to?

4) Strip Poker -- A guy invites his buddies over for a poker game, and the snacks are served up by his young, beautiful but very shy and modest daughter. The guy has to leave, and as soon as he leaves, the other guys convince the girl to play a few hands, and spot her some chips. When she loses, and has no money, they her she can buy some chips by taking off her shoes. They slowly. gently and craftily get her out of her clothes.

Lastly, I prefer to write a thread in the forum. I will not write in DISCORD. So drop me a line about anything from above sounds interesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom