Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking Female for Fantasy, Superhero, sci-fi, bondage, and more

Superherofunfact

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey, so I will get right down to the point by skipping the get right down to the point most of these requests say. So, I will get to the point now!

I am a male with a huge thirst for role play. I only use discord and I like role plays that go back and forth quickly in little sessions, but real life happens for both of us, and those sessions are few and far between. I can reply multiple times a day, and enjoy making stories with my partners. I also prefer to play with a female writer. I am no weirdo, and I promise a respectful role play experience for my partners.

Kinks:
Bondage (tied or tying)
Heroine Peril
Romance
Female x non-consenting male
Hypnotism
Cosplay
Age play
Size play
Incest (brother sister/father daughter)
Beastiality
Cum inflating
Impregnating

Nopes:
Anything anal (including bathroom)
Foot fetishes (if you have one, fine. But keep it in your socks.)
Giving Cunnilingus

Role Play I Like:
1: Superheroes/villains - I like role playing with superheroes. They can be original characters Or existing.

2: Fantasy - I have a couple of worlds built for long plots/quick smut. I also enjoy existing fantasy like LOTR.

3: Sci-fi - I like Star Wars... but I am also open to making a world with my partner.

if you managed to get this far, and message me, include your favorite superhero/heroine and why.

Here are a couple of ideas.

Brother-Sister Bonding:
1: A brother and his sister have a very normal relationship until Halloween. With their parents on vacation, they are left alone in the house and unable to go to any parties. The little brother love his sister in a normal way, until he sees her dressed in her costume. He begins calling her differently and looking at her differently. (What I am looking for is someone who likes bondage, age difference, >within the rules< love, and wants more than just smut. There will be a good bit of romance eventually.

2: Brother and sister have a normal relationship. They individually discover they possess superpowers, and become crime fighters. They eventually become a dynamic duo, and become romantically involved with eachother, without realizing it.

Star Wars, the Submissive Princess:
I know it’s cliche, but I want to do something with slave Leia and Jabba. The movie doesn’t say how long it was between her capture and rescue, so maybe she begins to enjoy being a slave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump
This is me bumping
See me bump
Congradulations, you have now spent several seconds reading a bump comment that doesn’t matter.

Back
Top Bottom