Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Codex Von Galwegica

Von Galweg

Meteorite
Salutations and welcome, dear reader, to my request thread.

In this thread I will be going into a little more detail on some information that is already laid out on my profile, those being the types of stories that I tend to enjoy and wish to create.

I'd like to begin by stating that I prefer long, gritty and real feeling stories in settings unusual to that of my real life, meaning that by and large I will not consider partaking in modern-day roleplays.

So then what settings would I enjoy and thrive in the most? Here's an easy list.

-Science Fiction

-Medieval Fantasy

-History

I recognize that there are options other than the three presented that would also fall into the category of non-modern. These were posted to simply give a basic idea of the types of environments I'd like to roleplay in. If you can come up with something that doesn't really fit any of these brackets that you'd want us to try out, please, feel free to let me know. I would be interested and excited to create a world together and have our characters partake in that universe.

With that out of the way, let's get down to the sexy-stuff. I am a woman, straight and submissive. As a result I will be trying to set up my stories in a way where it can include me and a dominant man. I heavily enjoy all the regular submissivities, such as :

-Non-con

-Forceful impregnation

-Being kidnapped

-Being forced into domestic servitude

Et cetera. Here's a list about it that I filled out!

I am extremely flexible when it comes to the logistics of the roleplay. I could roleplay one woman if you'd like, or a whole settlement. I have done and enjoyed doing both. I've rarely had it where I had my partner roleplay multiple people, but I am open to the idea. Usually it has been my main character and my partner's character interacting while I also ran the world, which meant that I also controlled everybody else.

I hope my thread is of interest to you dear reader, and if it is, give my profile a read! Shoot me a message! If we do end up starting a story together, I will dedicate my entire time to you and will not roleplay with anyone else until ours conclude-

Yours truly,
Von Galweg

Back
Top Bottom