Pet Play (Sub F for Dom M or F)

Chiarra

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my book of stories. This is where I will put everything that I am currently craving. So please, make yourself at home, grab a cup of tea, and don't be afraid to pm me if any of these catch your eye.

Rules:

1. Please have decent spelling and grammar. I'm not perfect, I just need the post to be legible ^_^.
2. One-liners are something I would like to avoid, but I also know they can be inevitable at times. I would normally like at least one paragraph to work off of, more would be best.
3. Please tell me if you would like to drop the RP or if you are going to be away for a while, I will do the same in return.

Off's:

I do not do anything with bestiality, torture, incest, watersports or scat. Other than that, it should be fair game, but I also have this more detailed list for On's and Off's: here

Other than that, if you have any questions about something, feel free to ask and I will answer honestly.

Also as a side note, I am more than willing to turn this into a small group rp if there's any interest in that.

Now, on to everything else ^_^.

Plots:

1. Human pets are a common thing and accepted by the community at large. While some volunteer to be pets, there are other ways to be turned into a pet. You could be kidnapped and sold. If you are found before you are registered as a pet, you can resume your life. If not, then the laws prevent you from being human again. Then, there is the fact that there are no homeless because if you are found homeless you are put into a shelter to wait to be adopted.

2. (A variation on plot 1. I know I said I don't do bestiality but I do make exceptions if they are anthropomorphic. Also sorry for a lack of another way to describe them.) Humans and anthropomorphic animals live alongside each other in relative peace. Though humans do keep regular animals for pets, the anthropomorphic ones can keep humans as pets. However, there are laws in place to regulate this. The non-human race is considered superior to the humans and they have allowed the humans to keep their rights as long as they keep up with their license. If they do not pay to renew their license when it expires, the human is taken to a shelter to be adopted, or not.

Back
Top Bottom