[Discord] FxM, FxFuta, MxFuta, MxM, BDSM, MC, Realistic/Fantasy/Comicbook/SciFi

Meego

Moon
EDIT: My Discord account has just been suspended. (No I don't know why and don't think I was breaking ToS for them). Am hoping the people I was chatting to on there see this and know I haven't deliberately ghosted them. I will update this thread when I get the issue sorted.

Hi,

I've just joined so can't PM anyone who doesn't PM me first. So in the absence of being able to message the authors of some of these captivating threads, I thought I'd post my own. This will be brief and to the point as I'm quite flexible in what I play and open to suggestions. Although I'm posting this in Females it's pretty much a toss-up as I'll play both male and female happily. Two caveats - in a MxF scenario the F wont be dominant, unless you have a truly exceptional idea. Related, if there's a Futa involved, the Futa must be dominant. And whilst I'll play opposite a Futa character, I'm less interested in playing one.

I only play via Discord, I have a preference for playing in First Person. I'm bisexual in real life and don't care about my partner's real world gender. I don't have an F-List currently but if in doubt - no harm in asking about what you like. Longer-term-slow-build and short-term-sex-heavy both sought.

My Discord is: Meego#7705. You don't have to wait on ceremony, just message away! Face claims and ideas welcome!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom