Fx Female Blackmailing your Sis!

Superflame

Moon
F sub for a F domme or a M dom willing to play as F dom.

You're my step sister, sadistic bitchy, scheming, you just downright hate me, is it because your jealous of my looks, you think your better then, or just because.

You decide one week when our parents are out of town that it's time I got put in my place, to do this you hid in my closet and videoed me masturbating on my bed. Your going to use this video to blackmail me into doing anything you want this week and maybe even longer. I've got a list of girls you can use as your friends to humiliate me in front of if you would like me to send it or you can make up your own.

My kinks include but are not limited to, blackmail, forced, humiliation, public, public humiliation, being forced to wear slutty outfits you pick out, facesitting, breathplay, bondage and BDSM, anal, having remote control toys in me in public, being spat on and many other simlar kinks, the only limits I have is toilet play.

I also don't care if the rp or what happens in it in unrealistic as long as its hot. Do note though, I want this to be a primarily group x me RP, you don't have to play as heaps of people but I would like at least yourself + 3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom