Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female India Looking for someone who loves elegant prose, charming company, emotional talks, intellectual analysis and sexual submission. A pen pal

Princeoflight

Planetoid
Like most of you, I first encountered Julie Powell in the award winning blockbuster 'Julie/Julia' starring Amy Adams and Meryl Streep. It's a story of how an amateur cook attempts to mimic her role model by going through a series of cooking exercises. The movie juxtaposes their lives and shows the state the two of them are in similar stages of life so we can study their personal lives, philosophies and demeanours.

Given my penchant for research, I continued my research into her after I saw the movie and came across this video, which is the inspiration for my roleplay request.
Julie Powells was a woman who had only ever been with 1 man her entire life, starting from her teen years. Her husband is the nice guy every woman dreams about. However, she did recall a man she encountered in college - a relative of a landlord - whom she felt a spark with. This guy was not as good looking or as funny as her husband, but he had a certain irresistible charm to him.

After the success of her first book, their paths cross again and one thing leads to another which fall into a roaring affair. The affair takes a strain on her life and her marriage and eventually breaks down. But I am intent on studying it.

The main reason she cites for her affair is the brand of rough sex her lover provides that her husband never could. She writes about being slapped in the bedroom by the man she was obsessed with and being haunted by it well into the next day. The reason wasn't the physical impact. It was the psychological feeling of being overtaken in a safe environment. Nobody had ever slapped her before. Nobody had ever spoken to her in that way. Yet, the sheer novelty and surprise of it all kept her going.

This was the stuff of erotic legend. Sure, I had read various erotic stories with similar themes before, but never before have I seen a live woman reading out a tale, looking square into the camera and saying with submissive eyes, "Yes Sir, I want it. Please give me more."

The typical theme of a woman married to the stereotypical nice guy and seduced by a man who isn't ahead in looks, humour or any conventional measure of attractiveness, simply by the power of raw animal magnetism. Being seduced into doing things a nice girl like her should not do, like pretend her lover is her husband when a fan asks her for an autograph in a store. A seduction that makes her cross lines to hide it and remain in it, both inside and outside the bedroom.
I'm quite fascinated as to the reason which caused this affair to happen. Which is why I want to undertake a roleplay.

What are the reasons I find this so arousing ?
  • The character transformation of a good girl turned bad. Of a strong woman submitting.
  • The psychological aspect of overstepping boundaries
  • Craving rough sex from a forbidden corner

However, be warned. I do not like jumping into an RP just like that. I take some time to warm up to my partner and like getting to know them quite well before I feel comfortable enough to play with them. I like getting to know them by chatting with them a bit and playing a fun game of asking each other questions.

Discord is a bonus.

If you're interested, reach out to me.
Preferably with a flirty title.

Last edited:
A wonderful shine hung gently over the room. A warm beam of light beckons at the end of the room. With a snap of his fingers, the Prince allows the light to envelop the entire room. Looking at him, you can tell why he's the Prince of Light. The whole room was lit up like a star but there was nothing more captivating than his smile.

"Hello", he said, with a warm smile and a flourish. I'm the Prince of Light pleased to meet you. "I see I've managed to convince the fates to direct you to my request thread here. It's not a coincidence you're here. Our energies match. That's why you're here.", he said stretching out his hand to lead into the room. A wave materialised two of the finest thrones human eyes had ever seen. He invited his guest to sit down.

"I hope you're having a pleasant day here in blue moon. I've been craving a roleplay, you see and I ... uh .." his voices drifted off as his eyes betrayed the disappointment the bravado and charisma hid. " I haven't been too successful in that area, with partners dropping out on me all the time. But, I try. " he flashed a smile with his mouth his eyes did not share.

"What can you expect from me as a partner ? I am fairly literate. I post regularly too. I'm very friendly and love making friends, even more than the roleplay. I always care about and respect my partner, without judgement." he mused.

"What are the things that excite me ? I'm still new to roleplaying, and the list isn't all inclusive. I like romance. I enjoy the psychology of dominance and seduction. I like plots with character development. I enjoy smut too. I like so much more. Please don't be afraid to come to me with your ideas. I love movies too. So, if you could come to me with a fandom idea and I love the movie, I would be excited to do it !"

"Here are a few sample plots to start you off. I am open to new ideas.", he said and then showed his guest elegant slides of his plots.

Plots :

Angry, Married Couple
See more
Some adultery and BDSM to tickle your tastes, perhaps ?

See more

"A tale of twisted seduction, perhaps ?"
See more

"This is not all I'm open to. I'm still discovering myself and I am most certainly receptive to new ideas. "

"What do I look for in a partner ? I like partners, who like me enjoy connecting with me, and having authentic conversations. I like partners who want a long term connection too."

"I've been talking a whole lot.", he said sheepishly. "Why don't you tell me about yourself ? " The prince asked leaning forward looking deep into your eyes wanting to understand every part of you, mind body and spirit ...

I'm still looking for new partners ! Drop me a PM. It would be nice to meet you !

This is regarding the first roleplay at the top of my feed. Still waiting for partners !

Last edited:
Sexually dominating a woman in front of her son is one of my prime kinks. I would love to roleplay a live in boyfriend/Master who lives with a woman along with her ADULT son and gets off it.

I'd warn you. My character wouldn't be nice. He'd interrupt conversations with you and your son in a disrespectful manner and ask you to get down on your knees and suck my cock, winking at your son. He'd command you to wear lingerie of certain kinds only within the house.

In the kitchen, he'd walk up to you and gently pull aside your panties, every so slightly, making strong eye contact with your son accompanied with a derisive smile and belittle him by saying he would never get to touch what's inside it.

At the dinner table, he'd ask your son if he's ever kissed a woman. Whatever the reply, I'd say, "Not like that ,kid. This is how you kiss a woman." And grab you by the hair and pull you in for a full fledged smooch. After the first breathless smooch, he'd look your kid squarely in his eye and say, "Has Mommy every kissed you like that ?" and burst out laughing and say, "Of course not. She loves me more."

In the bedroom, he'd make you say despciable things. Firstly, by calling me Daddy and Master. Slowly, with escalation, I'd spank you and tease you with a vibrator and not allow you to cum till you scream than you love me more than your son and actually LOVE the way I belittle him.

We'd slowly escalate. Eventually, it wouldn't be enough for me to humiliate him, I'd want YOU to humiliate him for my own sexual pleasure.

If he's asking you for help with something, I'd walk in and say, "Hey bitch, you didn't call me Master today. You deserve punishment. You have two options - Get on your knees, make doe eyes and beg for my forgiveness or look into your son's eyes, slap him and make him sorry."

I'd run a strict household. I think it combines deliciously with your pantie drawer. I'd pick out lingerie for you to wear everyday. On certain days, I'd want you to wear nothing but lingerie and after I tear them and fuck your brains out, I'd throw the remains on your son's bed.

You've been the proverbial high school sweet hearts. You've been together for ages. Your families get along like a house on fire and almost everyone perceives you as the perfect couple. Your nephews and nieces love you and jump onto your laps in holidays. Your uncles and aunts love the help you give. The neighbours look upto you for the good impact you have on society.

Your friends envy you and wish they had that kind of chemistry in their relationships.
To the outside world, you're a respectable, loving couple ! There's just one problem.
It seems like your similarities stretch too far. You both have similar tastes in the bedroom too. You both crave to be dominated. In fact, the husband craves submission even more than the woman. And the woman, albeit submissive, has a spunk to her. She's a feisty girl who likes being on top.

And that where's I com in. The missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle. The third point of a triangle. The restorer of joy in paradise and sexual satisfaction to all.
The dynamic I share with the woman is one of feisty submission. I'm in charge and she knows it but every session starts out with her having some kind of personality and eventually submitting to me as she craves submission and surrender. The dynamic I share with the man is one of complete submission. I don't really humiliate him much in the bedroom. The woman does it for me. The idea is that I dominate him by dominating his woman in front of him. The idea is that the woman lets out her pugnacious personality at him and completely surrenders to me.
As we progress, we could even discuss romantic and non-sexual scenarios of cuckolding.

I'm open to some negotiation on the dynamic. We could craft out own little dynamic, the three of us. Maybe I'm a little more dominant than another. Maybe somedays I break the woman from being dominant to submissive. Maybe sometimes I can submit to the woman at some points. (But under no condition will I submit to the man.)
A little bit about me - I love words. I love weaving webs of elegant words, carrying intense emotion and euphoric highs. I love being dominant and being begged. I also love out of character chat.
If you are a couple who'd like to have some naughty chats with me on Discord after having a good amount of OOC chat, I'd most certainly look forward to doing this with you !

I was inexaustible because I was twenty-two, and a virgin, and was clasping in my arms at last the Goddess of my unending fantasies. Sophie's lust was as boundless as my ow, I'm sure, but for more complex reasons; it had to do, of course, with her good raw natural animal passion, but it was also both a plunge into carnal oblivion and a flight from memory and grief.
The above passage was taken from Sophie's Choice by William Styron

The book has since been cast into a Hollywood movie with the peerless Meryl Streep stepping into the shoes of Sophie.

Allow me a little liberty to describe what I liked about the scenario and what exactly I'm looking for you. For those of you, innocent of the book and the movie, let me provide a short summary.

Sophie's Choice is written from the point of view of a young writer who moves away from home, in search of solitude to cast his thoughts to words and write the Great American Novel. Unexpectedly, he finds a strange, couple as his neighbours - Sophie and Nathan.

Sophie was a holocaust survivor and Nathan is a biologist whom Sophie met after the war. The couple have a strange dynamic with Sophie being extremely attached to Nathan inspite of his abusive nature. Nathan is known by his melodramatic mood swings, loud yelling filled with horrible profanity followed by extreme apologies the next day.

The couple are known to go from a teary, flaming mess to a reconciled pair in the space of a day. Somehow, Sophie isn't able to leave Nathan.

Now, the entire tale is seen from Nathan's point of view. We only see Sophie from the admiring lens of this young man's eyes. There is a hint of attraction that goes through the entire movie. It is even suggested that his unsaid attraction for Sophie interferes in his effort to create other relationships. Sophie and Nathan aren't shy of hiding heir displays of affection and often break into passionate kisses right in front of Nathan. We empathise with Nathan, feel the tug at his heart, the jealousy and the frustration until it culminates in a mind blowing sex scene near the end of the book.

The book is tragic and one of the major themes of the book is the impact of World War 2. I would not like to wrestle with such heavy topics or a tragic ending. I would, however, love to take out certain aspects of this delicious dynamic and carve it for our own mutual pleasure

• The magical lens through which the young man views the older woman. He lost his mother young, so indubitably, sees a reflection of his dear mother in her. He sympathises with her without trying to and her flaws are overlooked or gently blur into the background of her personality
  • The sheer innocence with which the young man perceives life and cannot seem to understand why someone would be with someone like Nathan. He does not yet understand the heavy baggages and strings that come from life
  • The slight undertone of jealousy that underlines the entire time spent together. The frustration at the situation. The desire to protect her and keep her happy
  • Sophie's view point, which is, that she did not really feel love for him or even notice him as much as he did her. He was just a young neighbour who was willing to give her his ear and shoulder when needed.
  • Their carnal bliss is important in helping her fight the tide and move away from the grief that weighs so heavily on her heart
As far as kinks go, I love dominance and dirty talk and maybe even a tinge of romance

• If we did do this scene, I'd like to be more dominant in bed than Stingo was. I'd like to take control more. To make Sophie say things, do things, to accept her submission over me and proclaim my victory over Nathan to her
  • If you have read the book or seen the movie, you know it doesn't end well from here. But, if we do this roleplay, I'd be happy to change the ending and have a more romantic over tone.
I'm not opposed to doing this in a modern setting. I don't jump into a roleplay with my partners straight away but rather, engage with them in conversation till I get to know them and feel comfortable with them. That's when I create the roleplay.

If you have not seen the TV Show Blacklist, here is a nice tribute video someone on YouTube created to capture their chemistry together.

Here is the basic premise of this show -

• Elizabeth Keen is a FBI agent. She was raised by her adopted father and doesn't remember her real parents.
  • Raymond Reddington is a criminal mastermind with virtually infinite resources. One day, he shows up into her life and tells the FBI that he will help them hunt down elusive criminal master minds on the condition that he only work with Elizabeth.
  • The show is about their relationship and their dynamic and Elizabeth's past. Raymond is very protective about her and has been seen willing to sacrifice everything in his life to keep her safe. I don't want to post any spoilers on the show here so I will not be revealing any of his motives.

Here is what I like in their dynamic

• At first, there was this feisty air of defiance in between them. Her, the young FBI agent, determined to show Raymond that he cannot manipulate her and make her do as she pleases. Him, the charming criminal mastermind, completely at ease knowing that she is going to come around eventually.
  • Of course, she finds out that she was mislead about the true nature of his intentions and gets gradually attached to him over time. There are times when she is infuriated with him for keeping a secret, which she cannot tell him.
  • I believe, that this inadvertently, creates some sexual tension between them. Her unwillingness to submit and his complete self-assurance that things will eventually go his way. And it generally does.

Of course, the show does not go in this direction. But bold defiance and steamy disagreement are often precursors of a mind blowing sex scene. This is what I urge to create with you.

• We could write a scene where they are undercover and must pretend to be a couple. You, always trying to be a consummate professional and me, sneaking in the odd innuendo here and there. There comes a breaking point when you cannot stand the sheer suspense of it all and are overwhelmed by some sort of emotion. (Maybe anger, maybe gratitude, maybe relief at being alive). This emotional overwhelming is the trigger for a wild, wild night.
  • We could take a scene from the TV show and have it go differently
Here are some of my kinks

• His mellifluous monologues. I love them and I"d like to continue.
  • Their dynamic of her being defiant but ultimately submitting in frustration
  • Some dominance and submission in the bedroom

[

Hello there,

I've always been something of a logophile. Someone who loves words. They have such power, and can transport us to any plane of our choosing. Bringing our imagination to life and our fantasies to touch. Rich variety in words and charming prose is something of a fascination of mine.

I would love to establish a series of exchanges with someone. I'm a wordy individual who loves flirty, witty banter and deep emotional conversations. If you're someone who wants to explore their submissive streak and have some fun, steamy conversations, reach out to me.

What I'm looking for is a pen pal with whom I have a unique arrangement of sometimes stepping into our roles and slowly crafting a delicious dynamic together, preferably with some amount of power play involved. The idea of a strong, modern woman giving away her power to me and submitting is one of my greatest kinks. Sexually speaking, I like dominance and dirty talk.

I'd love to discuss our fantasies we hold, which we cannot reveal when the veil of anonymity is lifted in real life. Fantasies the people in our lives would have no idea we hold.

This post is meant for a pen pal with whom I'd have a magnetic erotic vibe with, but it isn't limited to that. I'd also love to talk in general and slowly undressing our personalities and philosophies through carefully thought out questions. I'd love to have steamy talks with a romantic undertone as well as deep, philosophical talks with an emotional tone.

In summary, I'm looking for a friend. Someone whom I can talk to, but also have steamy roleplay sessions with when the time calls for it. I'm quite interested in getting to know you and slowly crafting a dynamic together.

Let me know if you are interested

Oh wow !
it’s been exactly a year since I’ve last been here. I’m here looking for new pen pals and friends !

I’d be very interested in creating a new emotional friendship and have electric chemistry with someone !

It's been so long since I've been active here. I was going through old chats and it made me nostalgic and even bought back memories of a decade gone by. I could see myself saying a lot of things differently than I would now, I found some fantasies which no longer excite me and some flames that continue to burn on. It's now ignited the desire to roleplay again !

I am open to various different plots. I would like all of them to have old fashioned romance and sweet talking to each other, in addition to any kinks that we may build on top of them. I love simple romantic pairings.

I am open to working with fantasy settings as well.

Some of the settings in my mind involve a couple trying kink for the very first time, perhaps because of a bet or an article that popped by one of their social media feeds.
I also have some excitement about a plot revolving around a simple novel I read recently.

I recently read a romantic book called 'Capturing with love'. I stumbled upon it via my Kindle Unlimited subscription and was recommended the book by the author herself. It was a story of a romance between a grieving widow and her stern boss at work.
The book paid a lot of tribute to Pride and Prejudice.
The story was about a woman who returns to her workplace after a sabbatical. The company has a new COO who has a reputation of being quite mean and bad. To be honest, the guy is kind of a douchebag. However, he does not know that the woman is a widow who just returned to work so behaves rudely with her as well.
However, when he meets her son he bonds with the son not knowing who his mother is. He then realises that the employee was a widow who just came back from a sabbatical and feels bad about his behaviour and tries to make it up to her.
She kind of likes him because he's the only one who treats her normally and doesn't remind her of her grief; but it's only because he doesn't know about it.
Eventually a romance develops between them.
There were a lot of things I didn't like about the book but the final scene at the end where they finally consummate their relationship drove me insane.
What drove me insane was this - The woman had a middle name which nobody other than her husband used. She didn't like anybody else to use that name. However, in the final moments of passion he calls her by that name and ... she likes it. I found that power dynamic extremely delicious.
I would love to discuss more details in depth of the kind of elements I liked and didn't like in this story. I would like to do something similar except make the boss character more likeable. He was too rude and arrogant for my taste.
I would like to play someone who is very kind and likeable and lovable and empathetic but who suddenly shows a whole new stern side of himself while they consummate their relationship and she finds herself (pleasantly) surprised.

A sweet, romantic dynamic of a couple of a woman supporting a man - inspired by watching wives and girlfriends consoling a team after losing a world cup final New
I was watching a world cup final yesterday. It was electric. The stakes were high. Both teams were battling their demons at falling short at the highest stages. History was riding on the match. The weight of expectations was palpable.

Of course, I had a team I supported, but my sympathies extended to both teams.

The game had ebbs and flows. Fortune was oscillating. Both teams were in winning positions, until the final oscillation went the way of my team. The game was gone, a defeat was on the horizon, memories of the previous losses were welling up eyes. But a few clear heads and steady nerves moved the needle in our favour. And a moment of magic got us the beautiful cup.

My heart went out to the other team. They were mighty and strong. Played amazingly throughout the tournament. Felt so bad for them not to win.

A few visuals of their wives and girlfriends giving them long and heartfelt hugs touched my heart. Those hugs were so meaningful. They wiped the tears from the players' eyes and held them so close.

It sparked a fantasy in me. I wanted to do a sweet, romantic roleplay of a couple where the woman is consoling the man, having a few sweet words here and there. Holding his head and giving him sweet words.

We can optionally add kinks here. We could do it in the vanilla version or add a twist that our couple is not a couple, but partnered with other people. We could have it leading to a steamy session. One thing I would not like to compromise on is the sweet hugs of consolation, the private moment of bonding, the raw vulnerability, the beauty of love.

Back
Top Bottom