Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reincarnation Wars *Adult Version*

Justinian

Star
At the start of the RP you are identified as a chosen person, marked by some kind of omnipotent being, or something such as the "Universe" a god or entity to receive powers from their past lives.
Character Creation has some rules. You can choose to have past lives, mentioned before as "souls" that a player can only have one per life time, per franchise. For example, if you, the player, want to be someone from Final Fantasy, you can choose to have Cloud. You can't have both Cloud and Sephiroth, however, because they are both alive at the same time, and thus not viable candidates for reincarnated past lives.
The power level for characters is generally, "Very high, but not over powered". Like, JRPG Final Boss power level as a Power Level Cap. Or generally, "Elminster, plus five of his friends are needed" to tackle. That's an acceptable limit. No, you can't have a Chaos God as a reincarnation to draw power from, no omnipotents, near omnipotents or ultipotents. So significant reality warpers, aside from someone who can cast a wish spell or something similar.
You can't have significant time warping, you can't have true invincibility, you can't have significant power theft, aside from a few restrictions. Sylar, from Heroe's for example, early Sylar, needed to open someone's brain and defeat them to take their power. Rogue from the X-Men needs physical contact, as another example.
Finally, the goal of this role play is to rise up and defeat a powerful multiversal threat that is capable of devouring everything.

Lastly, here are some fast and loose rules in general:

Obey TOS

Listen To thy most prodigious GM(s), me.

Do not type one liners.

Do not troll.

If in doubt about the character creation, ask me,

Character Creation:

Name:

Theme: (Optional)
Sex:
Appearance:
Past Lives/Souls

: (Three Max)

I like this concept. Here is my character:

Name: Joey Scott
Theme:

Sex: Male
Personality: Joey can be mostly described as a rebellious type. The only reason he follows what you say is because he knows he can get something out of it as well. However, he is also one who can keep a grudge for a long time, and you definitely don't want to be on the wrong end of it, as anger is a big motivator for him. Besides that, he is a bit of a lazy person, but if you dig deep enough you'll find that he has a good heart, not going to let someone he cares about get harmed. And if they do get harmed, then we'll get back to the 'keeping a grudge' part.
Appearance:
tumblr_p4yxa9ne781sygum9o1_500.png

Past Lives/Souls
:
Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag)
Slade Wilson, AKA Deathstroke (DC Comics)
Prince Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Last edited:
I like this concept. Here is my character:

Name: Joey Scott
Theme:

Personality: Joey can be mostly described as a rebellious type. The only reason he follows what you say is because he knows he can get something out of it as well. However, he is also one who can keep a grudge for a long time, and you definitely don't want to be on the wrong end of it, as anger is a big motivator for him. Besides that, he is a bit of a lazy person, but if you dig deep enough you'll find that he has a good heart, not going to let someone he cares about get harmed. And if they do get harmed, then we'll get back to the 'keeping a grudge' part.
Appearance:
tumblr_p4yxa9ne781sygum9o1_500.png

Past Lives/Souls
:
Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag)
Slade Wilson, AKA Deathstroke (DC Comics)

Oh my apologies. Starting past lives are three.

Well this seems like fun.

Name: Nathanial (Nate) Addams

Personality: Callous, spiteful, and cold-blooded individual, both paranoid and borderline sociopathic. Nate is not completely cruel and heartless; he deeply trusts and cares for people once they earn it.

Appearance:
1583718171434.png

Past Lives/Souls: Alex Mercer (Prototype), Delsin Rowe (Infamous Second son) , and

Oh! I remember this RP!

Hmmm...

1. How many characters per person (like, characters, not souls)
2. Minimum character age (site limit or GM limit?)
3. Can one of my souls be Ben 10?

I see, a bit like Fate's Holy Grail Wars then. A friend of mine would likely be very interested but that still won't be enough players.

Back
Top Bottom