Fx Any a simple search - fandoms & fantasy

hekate

Banned
Banished
welcome:
I'm Arden. I'm in my late twenties, and I love writing. Fanfiction, original fiction, roleplaying - it's all good!
I'm non-binary irl, but I feel equally comfortable playing males, females, or any gender in a roleplay.
I play both dom and sub, or even a switch.
As this is my female request thread, I'm sticking to that, but if you're interested in my playing another gender, just let me know!
I like pretty much any plot-to-smut ratio - that's up to you!

I prefer roleplaying in a PM, but I can be convinced to use email, or a thread. Maybe discord. My limits include scat and the death of my character.
My
f-list.

favorite kinks:
bdsm
dub-con/non-con
incest
blackmail
any kind of power dynamics

fandoms:
a song of ice and fire - I love AU's for asoiaf, but I'm also willing to go with canon.
dragon age - my ideal pairings are my OC/f!Warden x Leliana or any of the female companions. Willing to play any canon as well.
disney - especially Elsa, but any of the princesses will suit me.
harry potter - my original fandom. I can play pretty much anyone here, but I also love oc x oc. I'd love something with Voldemort/The Death Eaters.
marvel cinematic universe - I'd love to play opposite Tony Stark, Bruce Banner/the Hulk, or Bucky Barnes. I'm also craving Natasha Romanoff x Tony Stark.
mass effect - I would probably kill someone to be able to play an OC or f!Shepard x Liara. Will play the canon of your choice in return.
naruto - maybe. it's been a long time since I watched the anime.
once upon a time - especially Regina x Emma. But also if someone wants to play Rumpelstilkstin across my OC I will love you forever.
overwatch - I love f/f for this! But I'm totally willing to try any canon x any canon or oc's. Craving Moira x Mercy.

plot ideas:
more coming soon!
a/b/o - I love playing a female alpha in this dynamic, though I'm happy enough with playing whatever.
medieval fantasy - probably my favorite genre. I love everything to do with this.
sci-fi - give me space pirates, alien-human contact, AI, space exploration! I love it all.
pirates - wherever the setting, I've been craving pirates.
incest - mother x son, father x daughter, brother x sister. I prefer forced.
blackmail - a student blackmailing a teacher for better grades, perhaps?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom