Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ღ LadyAthene's Stories ღ

LadyAthene

Supernova
~Athene's List of Roleplays:~

So first and foremost, no. You're not imagining things. I did indeed used to have an older version. But in the midst of editing it ... something really weird happened. The entire second post that listed my RPs just ... disappeared. I don't know why, nor how. I didn't manually delete it, so ... I'm at a loss.

But in some regards? I'm kinda fine with that. It was a very old thread and needed to be direly revamped anyway. So here's my much more current thread where I'll keep track of what role plays I'm partaking in here.

As you can see, this is a more organized list of my current, ongoing thread RPs I'm doing with various partners. Tempting as it was to include past/dead ones ... I decided against it. Anyone is more than free enough to simply check my posting history, for one. Two, I - personally - don't want to list those types of threads. It makes me feel like a bitch, or as if I'm trying to send people on a guilt trip. So ... no thanks. Others can do that if they so desire. This is just my personal preference.

The golden rule that I uphold in my other threads does apply here; no posting here, please!

And now, without much further ado, my list!

Enjoy reading along! And by all means, do feel free to send comments/input/etc. on any of my RPs. Just remember that there is a difference between constructive and criticism. The latter will not be tolerated in any form or fashion.

-Athene

Back
Top Bottom