Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient privileges?

Tomi66669

Meteorite
(but i'm a white cis male D:) Jokes aside..how do I earn these privileges? or is it not relevant and I should just try to pm people?

That information will be provided in your Introduction thread. The long and the short of it is, you need to wait 24 hours after creating your profile to gain full site access. There's a few other stipulations to meet, but...

Seeing as you're rather new to forum based roleplaying, I'd highly suggest taking a look at the material I provided you ^.^

That information will be provided in your Introduction thread. The long and the short of it is, you need to wait 24 hours after creating your profile to gain full site access. There's a few other stipulations to meet, but...

Seeing as you're rather new to forum based roleplaying, I'd highly suggest taking a look at the material I provided you ^.^
Oh I missed the part that says I need to wait 24hours for full privileges. I mostly read the rules part like no loli/shotas and no nudes and obeying usa laws. thanks for the quick answer to my problem ^^

No problemo, that's why we're here.

Feel free follow up in your Intro thread if you have any more questions. I'll be keeping an eye out ^.^

Back
Top Bottom