Fx Male Cute, Beautiful, Sexy [Dom Supevillainess RP]

bluejaybird

Planetoid
Hi there, I'm creating this thread to explore a particular idea I have. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Cute, Beautiful, Sexy
My character is the new supervillainess in town, and her ultimate plan is to corrupt, dominate, and bring under her control the city's noble and powerful superheroes, who you'll play. This RP will involve transformation and mind control elements.

Her main superpower is she can shapeshift into three different personas, each with their own unique power. As the title implies, her three forms are dubbed cute, beautiful, and sexy.

Cute - she adopts the appearance of an adorable, innocent girl. In this form, her power conjures sympathy in others and causes them to be eager to help this helpless girl with whatever she needs. They're overwhelmed by her cuteness and wouldn't possibly suspect this innocent woman is really a supervillainess. Any hero who isn't careful will soon find himself her docile servant.
Beautiful - she adopts the form of a gorgeous, classy young woman. In this form, her power conjures romantic feelings in others. Affected heroes view her as their ideal woman, and become willing to leave their own significant others and betray their ideals to be with her. Naturally she'll use this newfound romantic interest for her own ends.
Sexy - she adopts the form of a sexy seductress. In this form, her power conjures sexual energy in others. Soon the heroes will be less interested in saving the day and more interested in getting a good fuck in with her. Any man under the influence of this power experiences physical enhancements, including muscle growth and cock enlargement.

She'll need to utilize these three personas to accomplish her goal of taking over the city and bringing its heroes to their knees.

This is just the premise. We can develop our characters and plotlines further if you're at all interested! Thanks for reading and I hope I hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom