Fx Male HeyHay's interests and pairings (plots coming soon)

HeyHay

Meteorite
Hello there! Thank you for stopping by my thread. Hopefully you will find something to your liking! I'm a very busy person and my responses will probably be slow. But if you can get past that, then lets get to it shall we?
Rules
1. No one liners. I prefer lengthy posts. Does not have to be a novel, but at least 3-4 paragraphs would be great. I understand we all get writers block and I can deal with shorter posts here and there, but please don't make it a habit! Please be descriptive. 2. No god modding, mind control acceptable in certain situations but please ask me first in OOC.
3. Be respectful and let me know if the role play is not going anywhere. We can fix it, or we can decide it's just not working and move on our way. Don't leave me hanging. And if you are logging off for the night, please let me know in OOC.
4. I don't mind playing multiple characters here and there but not all the time. My main focus will be on my main character.
5. I will most likely not want to play a male character. Unless you can convince me. But good luck. I'm not a guy, I don't really know how to act like a guy.

Generic Pairings And Kinks
Pink will be my role. If no role is pink I am willing to play whatever role.
Master/ Slave or Pet
Doctor/
"Psych" Patient (not true psych but wrongfully committed)
Inmate/ Warden
Scientist/
Experiment
Fighter
/ Master-trainer (think gladiator style)
Kidnapper/
Kidnapped
Age play, but within Bluemoon rules.
Large height differences
Vampires

Elves
Dragons
World of Warcraft
Disney

Mythical creatures
Mind control
Hunger games
Orgasm control/denial
All Bondage

Humiliation

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. WILL HAVE PLOTS POSTED WHEN I GET TO IT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom