Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F My current cravings

Tim7118

Meteorite
Hi welcome to my cravings list! Currently seeking a partner that will be able to post at least once or twice a day. I write at least a paragraph per post and am looking for someone that can do the same. None of these will be fully fleshed out ideas, just basic concepts for scenarios I would like to play. I like to build the story together so if you have an idea for one of them I'd love too hear it, otherwise we can start with a more loose concept and build the world/story as we go. I'm fine with playing more than one character depending on the rp, to a certain extent. I wouldn't want to have more than two or three major characters I play and when all of our characters aren't together I prefer to focus on one pairing at a time. It gets too hectic and annoying otherwise. As for smut I want these to be about story not just smut, although I don't mind them being really smutty. I enjoy MxF and MxM pairings, with a preference for MxF, but if a roleplay can have both MxF and MxM that's even better. Also I'm fine with doing it over pm on here or discord.

1. Dungeons and Dragons style adventure (super craving)
This is the one I want to do the most. I'm very open to ideas for how you want to do this one. The only thing I will say is I'm looking for someone that likes combat in their rp. I'm not saying this one is going to be all fighting and smut, but if you don't like fighting then this one isn't for you. What I'm looking for here is our characters to be novice adventurers. I want it to be about our characters exploring their world and completing quests for people. Pretty much I'm looking for a dungeons and dragons campaign we write together. One thing that would make it really interesting is rolling for the success or failure of dangerous actions and combat; like a simplified version of actual D&D. The setting doesn't matter to me. I'm an experienced 5e player that is most familiar with Faerun, however, we can do any world you want or even make up our own. I also don't have specific race/class pairings I want. If you're up to it I'd even be fine with us both playing more than one character to make it an actual party. Like I said I'm very open to possibilities for this one.

2. The Elder Scrolls
What I'm looking for with this one is very much like the Dungeons and Dragons one. I do have some pairing ideas I'd like to do but if you have any ideas I'm open with this one as well. Again as far as setting is concerned, I'm fine with doing any province in Tamriel at any point in time unless the pairing requires otherwise. Also I don't want any master of everything hero type characters like the main characters of the game. Pick 2-4 skills from the games and that's what your character is good at. If your character is a wizard take their age into consideration for how good at magic they are. A young mage, like say 18-20, wouldn't be a master of any school. Like-wise a 50+ year old mage would have mastered their schools of focus, or at least be an expert in them (Using magic in this universe slows down aging so a 50 year old human mage could still be relatively young looking.) The pairing ideas I have are:

Stormcloack officer x captured Imperial soldier
Master wizard x Apprentice (Could be connected to the mages guild/college of winterhold or independant)
High King Ulfric Stormcloak x Jarl Elisif (Stormcloaks won the war and Ulfric has Elisif as his prisoner. Looking for more of a Dom/Sub relationship with this one)
Dark Brotherhood Assassin x target (assassin falls for target and decides to run away with them and protect them from the brotherhood.
Novice adventurer x Mercenary companion
3. Star Trek
This one will have much less fighting in it than the previous two. I'd prefer to do original characters but if you want to do canon characters I'm fine with that too and am most familiar with The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager. For original characters any race you want to play is fine, Although I would prefer our characters to be on a Federation starship/space station so it would make the most sense for them to be friendly with the Federation. As always open to ideas.

4. Incest
I love incest roleplays so I'm pretty much always looking to do these. With this type of roleplay I prefer modern day but I'm not too picky about anything else. Open to any pairing but the pairings I prefer to play with this:

Brother x Sister
Cousin x Cousin
Father x Daughter
Mother x Son
Father and Mother x Son
Father and Mother x Son x Daughter/younger son (for a super smutty family orgy)​

5. Star Wars
With this one I want to do a Sith master corrupting a Jedi padawan, turning them to the dark side. That's really all I have for this one, just the base pairing I want, anything else we can figure out together.

6. Other fandoms I'd enjoy playing
Lord of the Rings
Legend of Zelda
Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest 8
Dragon Age
Mount And Blade
The Office
Parks and Rec
That 70's show
The Sims (Bella Goth being the town whore or something like that)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom