Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption |Gudao Master & Baby|

Dimples

Star
The night had just begun, and it was already dragging. Parties, mixed drinks, and beers, followed by smoking a little green just wasn’t Elise’s scene. However, Cleo’s tactics could be very convincing, questionable, but convincing. Cleo has been a good friend since diapers. Opposites certainly attract. Even so, Elise would take a bullet for this girl and she was sure Cleo would do the same for her.

She watched from a distance as the girls giggled and gossiped as if still in high school while the boys flirted with outdated pickup lines. This was pathetic and she was ready to go now. But, Cleo was too occupied in gawking over some guy to notice Elise’s discomfort. John seemed innocent enough, which wasn’t saying too much since Cleo had to be a magnet for boneheaded douche bags. It didn’t help the fact that she would even go to church with an attire that wouldn’t leave much for the imagination. Tonight, was no different. It was no matter, if she liked the guy then Elise might as well support the two until he gives her a reason to step in—which she gladly would, and has on many occasions.

The two were as different as two can be. While Cleo sought out attention, thriving where a crowd gathered, Elise made it a point to not be seen, only observing her friend protectively from the sidelines. When she was noticed? She would run and hide.

The two were complete opposites. At least that’s what people assume. The truth is, Elise craved attention as much as any other young woman. There were the occasional guys who looked past Cleo and saw her timid friend. However, as soon as they find out she was not an easy fuck they would quickly disappear only to damage her already low self-esteem further. In the end, Elise just built a titanium wall and became very particular about who she allows to come through.

Cleo knocked the shot down quicker than it took to make it, probably not even tasting a drop. “Eli! Have a shot with me!”

“No can do! Someone needs to make sure we get home safe” Elise protested, pushing the drink away.

“Fine. You should at least find a guy here. I don’t want to be friends with a thirty-year-old virgin!” Cleo told her drinking the shot instead.

“Cleo! Keep your voice down!” the girl hissed back, “Besides I’m twenty-two, not Thirty. And it’s of my own choice. I don’t see a need to sleep with the first man I see. I want it to mean something.”

“Oh! Look at him!” Ignoring a thing Elise just said, Cleo nodded to the direction of John and his friend. “You have to snatch that up! If you don’t, I can’t be your friend anymore!” Cleo teased.

Cleo… Don’t you dare…” Elise tried to warn her friend, already knowing she was about to do something she would hate.

“Well, if you aren’t going to go, then I’ll just have to go and introduce myself and tell him all about my amazing friend.” She sent Elise a wink before quickly heading off in the two men’s direction before Elise could say anything else.

Finally, She walked up beside John, hooking her arm around his waist and pulling her body against his. “You didn’t tell me you had such a good looking friend, John.”

John laughed, sending a nod in his friend's direction. “This is my best friend.”

Cleo smiled, pulling away from John to get a better look at his friend. “Nice to meet you…” She glanced back at Elise, then back at the two with a smirk. “If you guys aren’t doing much, why don’t you join us?”

John's best friend, Michael was a handsome young man with short brown hair, hazel eyes behind a pair of black rimmed glasses and slightly tanned skin. He wore a red polo shirt with blue jeans, his muscles visible through his shirt, showing that he was fit but not ripped. He had a charming, almost innocent smile as her approached the two girls, giving them a polite wave as he looked at Cleo and then at Elise; his eyes settling on the timid girl as his smile seemed to widen slightly. "It's nice to meet you both, I'm Michael. I'm friends with this doofus and keep him in line." Michael teased John and playfully slapped him on the back in a way that only the best of friends could behave together.

"I'd love to join you guys. What are you all drinking? Next round is on me and I won't take no for an answer!" He chuckled as he wandered off and quickly came back, expertly holding and balancing four red solo cups between his arms showing that while he might look innocent he was clearly used to the party scene. He quickly passed around the cups, putting one into Elise's hand before she could object before proposing a toast. "To friends and to having a good fucking night." He laughed as they clanged their cups together before drinking; Michael downed his like a pro before turning to offer Elise a small smile, "So, you having fun?"

And, of course, Cleo had brought the pack of wolves along with her. Bringing John along hooked to his arm, while the man next to him, a stunning man with entrancing eyes, stood next to him. Yeah, he was dangerous. Obviously the alpha of the pack. He probably had a different woman in his bed every night. It was best to keep her distance from him at all costs, she didn’t want to get caught by his charms. However, before she could sneak away, he was introducing himself, sending Elise a smile. She only nodded in response, dipping her head a bit to avert her gaze, a light blush upon her skin.

Cleo nudged her lightly with her hip. “Don’t mind her, she’s just a bit shy with strangers. This is Elise, and I’m Cleo.”

When Michael offered to buy drinks it seemed to brighten Cleo right up. Elise, however, looked up at her friend with a pleading stare, begging for them to leave. Cleo didn’t seem to get the memo. And Soon, Michael was back with the drinks. She let out a nervous laugh, reluctantly taking the drink. Hopefully, it wasn’t too strong. The girl had a low tolerance for alcohol. When they all tipped their drinks back, Elise reluctantly brought it to her lips then down the drink, wrinkling her nose as she placed the empty cup down. Yup. The drink was definitely strong.

So, you having fun?

Michael’s voice caught her attention. Cleo and John had ventured off who knows where. Most likely Cleo’s idea of trying to set Elise up. Damn her. “Uh…” She looked over at him. He certainly was handsome. “Honestly?” She shook her head, “No, not really. I’m not used to these kinds of things…” She dipped her head again. She was beginning to feel the heat of the liquor run through her body. Damn her low tolerance. If she had any more of those drinks someone would have to be carrying her home. Slowly she crossed her leg over her other leg causing her dress to rise up her thigh a bit. “What about you? Are you having fun?”

Michael watched Cleo and John venture off, giving them a wave and a smile as he turned his attention back to Elise...this would be interesting to be sure. Michael had downed his drink like a champ and had asked someone to get him another that he was now tending to as Elise answered his question. "Ah, were you dragged here? That can happen sometimes but try to make the most of it...free drinks and all!" Michael grinned and chuckled lightly as he leaned against the nearby wall and took another sip of his drink, eyeing her discretely, especially when her dress rose up to reveal some of her creamy thigh.

"Still, it's hard to believe such a beautiful girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm guessing you've just been busy with other things in life?" He asked, genuine curiosity in his voice as he offer her another cup of alcohol having just finished his own. He felt bad about not getting her another one earlier so he figured he could make up for that now while he learned more about this beautiful and mysterious girl.

Back
Top Bottom