Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB New and Updated Roleplay’s From The Star Next Door

Proxima Centuari

Planetoid
Hello dear reader!

If you are wondering if you have to type my whole name out there is no need! You can call me any iteration of my name or just simply “Hey you”. Anything works!

If you want to know anything about me feel free to send me a pm, I know that some people like to get to know their partners that they take on. I find it a lot easier to just talk with people instead of listing off random things here and still having questions unanswered.

Writing
So I have been writing for fun for a good chunk of my life. I like to consider myself pretty well off where that comes in but alas, I am human. I much prefer partners who can write multiple paragraph responses, mine can range anywhere from 3-6 depending on what I’m given by my partner. I’m sure I can go much higher though if I find an amazing partner and have a very interesting plot to go with. I really just ask that my partner puts in effort to their response instead of giving off rapid replies with no substance.

Settings
Currently I am looking for a female or even a futa partner who is interested in either a fantasy, or Sci-fi pairing. If you are not interested in either of those topics I do pretty much every genre but those are the two I’m craving most! Oh and on a side note, if you are willing to play a cannon female for me or a celebrity, I would love you forever! Let me know if that is something you would be okay with!

For fantasy I would love some type of adventure roleplay, it’s very common I know, but who can turn down a good classic like that? Maybe our characters are tasked with taking down a dragon, or an evil wizard. Maybe they are trying to prevent a war. With a classic fantasy twist, there is so much we could do. If you have any fantasy ideas let me know!

For sci-fi, the plots are just as numerous! Maybe our characters are on a colony ship to spread humans to a newly discovered planet.
Maybe they are attacked by pirates and stuck in space? Maybe one of our characters is an alien, or an Android? Again if you have any ideas let me know!

If you want to try one of these settings but don’t have an idea? Let me know! We can easily come up with something, and if you want to try a different setting, I’m okay with that too!

If you are willing to play in any of these fandoms for me I would love you forever! I’ll have stars next to the ones I’m craving, the more stars the more I want it! So here are some of the fandoms I’m into:
Rainbow six siege********
Stardew valley******
Pokemon
Tomb Raider
Skyrim****
Nintendo****
Disney***
Celebrities*******
Animal crossing!!***************
Anything with a monster girl!!!***********

Outside of fandoms I’ll list some simple pairings that I enjoy, for each one I should have a loose plot but if you have any ideas I’d love to hear them!

PrincessXknight
QueenXcommoner
Two people on a big quest
CommonerXcommoner
monster girlXhuman
Female knightXfallen prince
Female bodyguardXprince

Colonization mission to foreign planet
Alien femaleXhuman male
Astronauts stuck in space
Crash landed on alien planet
Aliens invade earth
Zombie/any apocoplyse

Any combinations?

Now what do all of these setting have in common? Well I am looking for a good dose of romance and smut sprinkled in along with the story. This being said I do want to mention one thing here. I am not super into the dom/sub idea, I just don’t like the way it makes everything work, with one person controlling everything. That leaves the sub just reacting to what the dom does. I hope that doesn’t put you off too much! Back to the story and romance now, two people on a quest together falling in love while they save the world? Yes please! An Android and their owner breaking boundaries and creating feelings while have hot smutty fun? Definitely!

On the lines of all things dirty, I have a ton of kinks, ranging from the regular vanilla stuff to the more taboo, but like the information about me, I would prefer to just discuss them over pm. There is just so many and there is no way I could list them all without making this ridiculously long. Don’t be shy! If you like it, chances are I do too!

I think with that I will end it here. I am new to this site so don’t mind if this seems unoptimized, I’m still trying to get on my feet!

Thank you for reading through this mess! I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom