Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for literate roleplaying partners. (OC inside with plots)

Wild_Divine

SLOW and STEADY wins the race.
Introduction

Hey! I am Divine, or Div. I am 25 years old, looking for one or two more long term roleplay partners. I am a literate roleplayer, I post anywhere from 2 to 8 paragraphs per post. More consistently I try to post match with my partner so if you tend to write longer posts with more detail, you can expect me to keep up with you.

I only roleplay ethnic women, mostly african or mixed women. This is a deal breaker for me, sorry, I don’t compromise this. My characters all tend to have their own personalities and depth as I love character building and creating relationships within the plot.

This being said, I require a partner who is literate and interested in building a story and a plot with me. I do discord with OOC chat and roleplay mostly, because it’s what is most accessible to me when I am not home.

Also, I need my partners to understand that I am not always available every day. My replies can take anywhere from 1-2 days sometimes and I need people who are able to handle that. Patience is a virtue in my reality. Anyways, if you like what you’re reading, continue below for a list of characters, plots and pairings.

I have a plethora of OC’s, plots and just random one liners or short blabberings of plots and things.

Pairings and plots.

Below, you’ll find a list of my current craved pairings, a few plots that will go with them and characters that could potentially be included in the plot.

PLEASE. Don’t message me if you are just going to ask me to play a generic female OC.

My plots tend to be more realistic in a sense where my characters backgrounds play a big part in the story that is paired with them. This means that some of my characters may be immigrants coming to america for the first time or have not been in America for a long long time.

Teacher x teachers assistant:
Modern / Romance / Smut / Playful
Character: Imani Unganda (23 / Female / African - American )
After Imani moved to America from South Africa in her high school years to finish school, she never thought that she would love it so much. She had heard terrible things about America and how they treat black people but she didn’t care. She went to America, graduated top of her class and started university a year after her graduation. After she finished her early childhood education course, she started working at a primary school, where she works with a young(25-35), handsome man that all the moms gush over constantly who has a perverted mind that constantly tests her will.

Injured hiker x Big game hunter:
Modern / Potential Fantasy / Adventure / Smut
Character: Indie Marie (21 / Female / American - Egyptian)
After a camping trip with her friends turns into a dangerous game of survival because of a bear attack, Indie finds herself lost, injured and hungry. In the middle of the bear attack, she had fallen into the rushing river that they had set up camp beside and ended up at the bottom of a waterfall. In the middle of accepting her fate as a dead woman, a man/woman appears out of nowhere and carries her back to their hunting cabin to help her wounds, knowing that a trip out of the forest would take a few days of hiking.

Nurse x head doctor:
Modern / Romance / Smut
Character: Jasmine Ore (24 / Mixed / Female)
Jasmine starts her job in a private hospital where the head doctor is always so harsh to her. One night, she makes a mistake and the doctor goes a little too far for her punishment but she doesn't seem like she hates it.

As for kinks, I have an Flist, you can ask me for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom