Fx M or F Bizarre craving FxFxM wrestling

Cabral

Meteorite
Ideally this would involve 2 other writers, but I'm open to other collaboration.

I've had a bizarre craving lately involving two women fighting for dominance at the orders of a male or futa fight organizer, with the organizer having his/her way with the loser. Or it could be a whole crowd of some kind, with the women fighting and the loser being at their mercy. Or, depending on how things turn out, maybe both fighters end up at the mercy of the crowd/organizers.

In an ideal world, we'd use some kind of dice system to figure out which of the 2 of us win, or even just flip a coin. This is very much in beginning stages, but I thought I'd put out some feelers. If you are a female writer who would like to be a wrestler, or a male writer who would like to be the organizer, please message me. I'm open to female writers playing male characters for this but, I'm sorry, I don't really like male writers trying to write female characters. It hasn't worked out for me in the past. I'm willing to help write the male organizer or even write both female fighters for the right partner.

I've found a great fight organizer -- male character, but a female writer, for those who prefer female writers. Still looking for that female fighting partner.

Back
Top Bottom