Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eeveelution Guild

American Idiot

Planetoid
Hello and welcome!

Let it be known I don't normally do group roleplays. It's been several years since I've done one so please bare with me!

So I've had an idea for a group roleplay sort of inspired by these comics right here:

The basic gist is that I want to do a group roleplay Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style, with a focus on Eeveelutions and other Pokémon with similar body types. I don't have specifics down yet, so if you'd be interested in coming up with locations, characters, and plots, please let me know! I'm looking for people that would be dedicated to posting at least once a day and that won't flake. Another thing is that replies should be at least 2-3 paragraphs so everyone has enough to work with.

The roleplay will be done over Discord! Having different text channels for different locations will make things easier. If you'd like access to the discord and are interested, pm me! This is first come, first serve. Not sure if we'll need a cap on players just yet.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think limiting it to Eeveelutions would be...limiting. Unless you allowed for Eeveelutions of types that don't yet exist so that types which haven't been utilized as of this latest generation like Rock, Dragon, and a few others.

As I said in my initial post, Eeveelutions are the main focus, but not limiting it to them. Any other quadruped Pokémon would be welcome, since there are so many of differing types. I want to keep everyone to be about the same body shape, rather than mixing in different Pokémon with different body types. So, if someone wanted to roleplay as a Lycanroc or a Houndoom or even a Suicune, they could. Just I know I personally love the Eeveelutions. And I know they're a favorite among fans. So I put them out as the main focus to draw people in and to distinguish this thread from others.

If you have additional ideas or concerns feel free to let me know!

I would be interested in thia group rp, my favorite character being Umbreon. I really liked the eeveelution comic, one thing i liked is how some of them can "morph" between male and female or if preferred it could be a futa Umbreon.

Back
Top Bottom