The Newsstand.

Periodical

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! Hola! NI hao!

Welcome! Bienvenida! 欢迎!

My name is Periodical, I have been floating around this site for quite some time now, and I have found a lot of partners and a lot of fun stories. Like many of you, I'm constantly trying to hone my writing skills. Practice makes perfect and so does writing things out of my comfort zone. I will try most things at least once, and sometimes I'll go back and try them again if I find something that really speaks to me. I don't care about your gender in real life, just the gender of your character in the wonderful story we will write together. I will ONLY write females in Female x Female pairings and males in Male x Female pairings. I like to double and play multiple characters and I prefer to use real pictures as reference for my characters! I look forward to hearing from you all, and working something out! I don't have an f-list or plots but I think all that should be up for discussion between partners.Below I will list pairings, fandoms, or the odd plot I'm interested in and I look forward to your ideas! Also, this thread is a work in progress. I will do my best to respond and work with whatever PM comes my way, but if you don't give me anything to work with I will lose interest quite quickly. Sorry! Another not about me, Even if what you want isn't on the cravings list, try me!

When I play females I tend to switch, but when I play males I'm always dominant. (Try me.)

Hot off the Press! (Cravings!)
Below I will list fandoms and character I'd like to play against in said fandom.
All pairings will be M/F (Me as Male) or F/F

Marvel Universe (As always, pairings are up for debate)
Spider-Gwen
Mary Jane Watson
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch
Valkyrie
...and a whole host of others!

League of Legends (Pairings up for debate. Favorites include: Jinx, Ahri, Katarina, Lux, Syndra, MF, Caitlyn, and more)
Jinx
Ahri
Katarina
Lux
Syndra
Miss Fortune
Caitlyn

Overwatch Universe
Tracer
D.Va
Sombra
Widowmaker
Ashe
Mercy
Pharah

Celebrity (Faves include Ariana Grande, Pokimane (Streamer), Taylor Swift, Daisy Ridley, Anna Kendrick, and more!)
Ariana Grande
Pokimane (Streamer)
Taylor Swift
Daisy Ridley
Anna Kendrick
Emma Watson

Your plots! I like anything from super light hearted and fluffly to dark,gritty, and angsty with a bad end.

As always, this is a work in progress and I will improve it as I go!

Also please contact me through PM, don't post here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom