Fx Any A New Star Discovered

Proxima Centuari

Planetoid
Introduction

Hello to whomever is reading this! I’m new to this site and so I’m posting this with hopes of finding new partners! I will start with a little about me first in case any of you are interested, if not feel free to skip past this and get to the good stuff!

I am a college student currently studying physics, I talked about this in my introduction post but I get like I should say it here too. School can get busy but I will always let my partner know if it’s too much to handle. I plan on being here in my free time though so please someone give me a sweet escape!!

Roles

Admittedly a huge nerd and love all things Sci-fi and fantasy, so these are the main types of scenarios I enjoy playing out. I will play most others though if the pairings are good so just let me know what you have in mind and we can work something out!

Here are some basic roles I enjoy!
PrincessXpeseant
QueenXpeseant
PrincessXmonster
PrincessXbandit

Starship crew on a colonizing mission
AndroidXhuman
AlienXhuman

Anything!

Fandoms

I really enjoy playing out my partners cravings so if there is any female you’d like me to play I’d love to do so! I can either play celebs if I know them well enough or a female from a fandom that I’m familiar with.

some fandoms I love are:
Pokemon
Disney
Nintendo
Stardew valley (started playing again!)
Star wars
Tomb raider
Skyrim
Fallout
Rooster Teeth
Rainbow six siege
So many more!

If you would like me to play a celeb just give me a list of your favorites and I’ll let you know who I can play!

Also I know it’s rather taboo, but if anyone is open to playing beastiality/pokephilia I would love to! It’s currently a huge craving of mine!

I am looking for new partners so please pm me! Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom