Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoist the Colours

Pastel

เชก๊ชฎ๊ชŠ๊ชถ ๊ชฎแ ป เชก๊ชŠ๊ช€เชก๊ซโ…ˆ๊ช€๊ซ€
depositphotos_111560766-stock-photo-pirate-and-nautical-themed-grunge (1).jpg

โ˜ 

๐”œ๐”ฌ, ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ, ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ
โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ
โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ, ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ค๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ
๐”‘๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ด๐”ข ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ข

Hey everyone! Welcome to my first group roleplay interest check. As you might have guessed the theme is pirates! This is something that I've been wanting to try and get going for awhile, but unfortunately have struggled doing so solo. That being said I figured if it gets interest we can rack our brains together and make it happen!

Especially those of you who enjoy Pirates of the Caribbean or Sea of Thieves (as do I) I would love to see this open world, so to speak. Characters can captain ships, join each others crews, parley, travel the seas, etc. Everything done within reason of course! It would really just revolve around the life of a pirate! All thoughts and suggestions are welcomed. I understand that this is super bare bones.

I've wanted to do some pirate stuff for a long time.

I'm into this if there's some MxM. I could multi, even play a merman if that's possible.

Sure. There won't be restrictions when it comes to species, as long as it makes sense. I only ask that smut is done in private ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I would love to play a woman masquerading as a man on a ship. Like Anne Bonney or Mary Read.

Where you going with a historical setting, or purely fantasy?

Sounds great! I would like a more historical setting, though a bit of fantasy here and there is welcomed. @xanaphia

I have an interest in this. Will join (y)

Awesome, welcome aboard ๐Ÿ˜‰

I will get a OCC & IC thread up when a few more join..

OOC is up. Slowly but surely getting the ball moving. Looks like we have ourselves a great group forming!

Feel free to move conversations over there ๐Ÿ˜Š

Probably best to stay away from any King or Queen titles. I think captaining your own ship and crew is just as good ๐Ÿ˜‰

Greetings! Is this idea still open for new joiners? I might have an idea for a navigator who chose the side of the pirates. I would probably need a captain to sail under though.

Back
Top Bottom