Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a sadistic dominant

Valkyrja

Brat
Hey everyone, you can call me Valk~

A little bit about me:

Early 30s F
Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5)
Literate / Advanced Literate | I don't post match, I write what is appropriate as a response. This can be anywhere from 2 - 10+ paragraphs.
3rd Person Only
PMs, Threads or Discord friendly
Heavy into character development and world building, seeking long term although can be convinced to short term depending on plot
Can play aggressively dominant male characters or bratty submissive female characters - will double or triple if a story requires it | Let me play a bratty, uppity woman please!
Works a full time job during the week; will try to get at least one provoking response per day but will always attempt to be as active as possible and have days where I am able to go back and forth all day [I'm working from home so my availability has become wide open!]
Main Kinks:
Non-Con
Torture (psychological torture is my favorite, I have a great ardor for Stockholm Syndrome)
BDSM
Fear
I'm extremely adventurous and am willing and wanting to try almost anything, which brings us to our next topic of...
Limits / Hard Nos:
Extreme Bloodplay (okay for secondary characters)
Scat
Incest
Mutilation (okay for secondary characters)
Okay, I think I've talked about myself enough. Let's get to the good stuff... I'm looking for a partner who's interested in collaborating on a long term story that contains elements of my favorite kinks along with some of your favorite kinks as well. When playing women (which is what I'm looking for currently), I play bratty characters who always put up a fight. If you're looking for someone to roll over and let you do whatever you want to them, I encourage you to look elsewhere. Depending on the role we're playing out, I prefer to give our characters some type of backstory that adds a hint of familiarity between our characters as opposed to the "stranger danger" type of scenarios (again, this depends on the role!). I would love to hear from you if our interests align, let me know what type of plot you're craving right now and we can amalgamate ideas!

A few ideas / cravings of my own (but seriously, message me with your own ideas too!):

Kidnapping | Stockholm & Lima Syndrome focused - Looking for roles such as exes, stalker, neighbor, frenemies, etc. <~ MAJOR CRAVING
World War II | Nazis v. Jews [or let's do something more modern]
Vikings | I have a few twisted ideas on this one and would love to have your Viking pillage my character's land.
Death Metal | I'm music obsessed and have a thing for bassists. Let's turn this into something
My favorite craving is to hear what you have in mind so PM me!

Last edited:
Today's workload is light and I'm craving some world building and nefarious fun. Someone come play with me <3 Looking for new ideas!

Tentative bump - would like to add one more partner to the roster! Preferably someone fast paced and looking for frequent back and forth.

Another tentative bump - I have one slot remaining for a new roleplaying partner. Looking for something with heavy elements of stalking, kidnapping, humiliation, Stockholm / Lima Syndrome, BDSM, etc. Really craving something dark.

Returning after a brief yet necessary respite, looking to find one literate, fast paced and violent partner. All ideas are welcome but I think I'm looking for short term - still settling in after my return. Hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom