Fx Male Raptor's Simple Search

StarRaptor231

Meteorite
Hello! This is my FxM plotting thread. I mainly do these kinds of roleplays, the other roleplays I am willing to do are MxM. That being when I play ghe submissive male within the roleplay.

This thread is just a basic rundown of what I enjoy the most. I try to make it as short as possible, bettee to get to the point and into a roleplay as soon as possible.

What I enjoy roleplaying:
I enjoy having both smut and story. I love tension, angst, fluff, and everything else. Sure, I wouldn't mind a roleplay with just sex, but I want those occasional roleplays where our character's bond!

I am rather flexible when it comes to kinks. Though, if you are unsure, do not be afraid to ask! I don't bite. ;] the kinks I'm craving are: Size differences, excess cum, and cum inflation. Though there can be tons more added within the roleplay.

What I do NOT enjoy:
I do not enjoy anyone deciding who my character should look like for me. There's been a few times where that has occurred. My character is My Character, just like how your character is Yours. Do not tell me how my character should look just because you want them to look like a certain person. They will look like how I want them to look.

Responding with only a few sentences. Sure, I understand that things happen and sometimes muse falls. But a response with little to no context leaves me little to respond with.

Current interest!:
My current interests are Father x Daughter [either con or non-con], Brother x Sister [con or non-con] and a simple one-night stand gone wrong.

My interests will be tweaked and added to at a later date. But for now, I'll leave it as is. Please do not post in the thread, send a PM regarding what you are interested in! Don't be afraid to tell me your interests, and if you desire to know more I will certainly love to go into depth about my ideas! :]

Back
Top Bottom