Fx Male Looking for a new partner!

Username

Meteorite
I will preface this by saying I am not new to RP, however I haven't done roleplay in a while. I used to do para and novella roleplay on IMVU, and other forums.

I would prefer to play on Discord.

I will likely add to this thread later.

Limits:
  • Incest
  • Ageplay
  • Raceplay
I am open to MOST things, however, if you're unsure, just ask me!

• BDSM (prefered)
  • 50/50 plot/smut
  • Realistic Characters
  • Realistic Size Play
ROLEPLAYS

In dystopian society, where forced slavery is legal, the hunting grounds resides. Anyone, from any walk of life can be banished to the hunting grounds, but only the fittest survive.

Corina Vantrova was banished to the hunting grounds years ago. She could remember a time before this. A time when the streets were littered with people, all tripping over one another. Corina had been at the top of her field. As a scientist at Boyle Sikes Industries, she was the head of a secret airborne pathogen department. However she quickly fell from that spot after being labeled a "whistleblower".

Project B-13 had made the world like this. BSI released Borophilust Magneryte into the skies on March 1st, 2018... obliterating 70% of the worlds population. Those who survived were either placed in one of each continents BSI communities, or in the hunting grounds.

Back
Top Bottom