Fx Male Kitten seeking rough RPs

CuddleKitten

Meteorite
Mew! Hello all! Welcome to my itty-bitty request thread.

RP availability statues: OPEN/CLOSED

A couple of important things to know about me: I'm a full-time college student and I'm a full-time mom. Basically, what that means is I'm not always around. I love long RPs, but I have trouble finding the energy for them much at all anymore, so I generally stick to shorter quick back and forth RPs.
While I am a full-time college student, I'm done for the summer, woo. I'm still a full-time mom, but sadly, after a bad car accident I was in, I'm recovering after a few surgeries on my hips. I'm back here and should be for a while, hopefully, as I have more than enough time with being stuck in a bed all the time.

Odds & Ends:
  • Characters I play: Furry or kemonomimi characters. If you're interested in the plain, everyday human, I'm not your RP girl :p
  • My writing style? I can go first or third person. You pick, I don't care.
  • I currently prefer 1-2 paragraph RPs over page-length RPs, simply because I have very little time during the days to concentrate on writing that much. I'm up for long or short style RPs. It all depends on the storyline.
  • Here's a basic overview of my kinks:
    Just my F-list, because where else is the best place ;3
RPs & Etc I'm interested in:
  • First off, I don't mind male characters that warm-up and get sweeter towards MC over time, but please no knight in shining armor/mushy I<3u doms.
  • MCs need to be roughed up, to be taken over, willing or unwillingly. Noncon/dubcon, yes please <3
  • I'm a sucker for knotting, but it's knot a requirement ;)
  • Breeding/impregnation? Yes, please!
  • Incest? Daughter/dad and niece/uncle is my max interest in that area.
  • Adultery involving a wife bored with her life, sure thing.
  • Anything on my F-list is open game!
If anything interests you, let me know! But please give me an idea of what you wanna play out. Messaging "hey, wanna RP?" is not going to get you a reply.

Last edited:
I don't know what I'm looking for right now. Tired and needing a distraction. Hit me with what you've got!

Back
Top Bottom