Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Rules clarification for search threads

Extremeophile

I have a question about the looking for players rooms!

1. What am I allowed to post as far as ageplay requests specifically? My ad currently includes the tag 'ageplay' which I am assuming is alright. If I said I wanted to play as a boy, would that be vague enough to qualify in the rules? Is specifying an age number breaking the rules? What about the term "Young teen"? I really do not want to break this rule!!

2. How graphic can I be in the searching for a partner thread? Some of the content I am looking for does not break the rules, but would possibly turn someone's hair white! I am specifically thinking about some of the scat themed roleplays I am interested in. I would like to be specific with what I am looking to play, but I do not want to post anything with such significantly bad taste that it causes my post to be removed!

3. Do you have any additional concerns? I will never post any images on this website (I like writing, not images) so don't worry about that! I want to make sure that I am doing everything that I can to get what I want without causing any issues!

Back
Top Bottom