Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB (Sub for Dom) Hot Monster Futas Want To Know YOUR Location! (NSFW IMAGES)

(Yes, this is more or less a female counterpart to my male request thread.)

"So, you're just going to base your entire account on monsters?"

"Yes."

Well, a new site calls for a new request thread, ya' feel me?

So, I'm Monster Boy Encyclopedia! But, you can just call me Monster, or MBE, or... We'll be here for a while if I go through the amount of nicknames you'll hear from me that I like. But this is going to be an account wherein I play just about anything that I feel, or that people request of me, within reason. If it's small with a big ass, and wishes to take a little somethin' somethin', then I'll play it! ...Probably.

This image isn't relevant to my thread. I just love it.

What, you want to fuck a goblin? Well, if you ask nicely~.
This 'un?
OR This one?

Orcs are more your thing? Well, they couldn't hurt!

You like demons n' tieflings? WE GOT DEMONS N' TIEFLINGS!

As you can see... I love me some greenskins~. You get immediate priority if you bring up wanting to play a non-human I like, by the way~!

And many more, soon to be added! Just gimme your request and I'll be glad to hear it out.

So, I'm looking for futa and/or male RPers for this kind of thing, who'd be more than willing to show me a good time. You want to make me scream? Hell, I want YOU to make me scream!

Oh, and by the way, just to get this out of the way - I'll play multiple characters, but only one in the space of a single RP would suck your dick. Well, feel free to play multiple yourself but, I said what I said.

Oh, and non-human characters are infinitely more exciting to me than generic humans. Eugh.

Pregnancy's off limits, as well. Just not my kind of thing. The threat of it is gucci with me.

So, anyone who wishes to pop my RP cherry, please, message me! Thanks!

Please, take a peek at my main thread to get a gander at what I'm normally into!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom