FunBrookes Request Thread

FunBrooke

Head down, Ass up
Well I guess its about time I put something together aka request thread. And join the throngs of other amazing BM individuals.

I'm Brooke and have been role playing for some time now either via pms, discord, or email - which by the way the latter two are my preferred. I typically write 1 to 3 paragraphs a post but all depends on the situation-context but I can guarantee you that constant one liners and I'm gone. I do like details and plot furthering but not to the point where we started Monday and you end it Tuesday, why?

I do like face claims, have a girl crush on Tiffany Thompson aka who I use on a regular bases, so I expect you at a minimum to have one when messaging me. I also like gif so be creative and send some. he he

Alright blah blah right, get to it right.. Shut up this is my request thread and I'll take my time.... Just kidding but let me tell you that this is a work in progress.

I'm not particular looking for a specific scene (If I do it will be below) but more of the elements listed here -----------> rape, coersion, interracial, forced slavery, bestiality, toys, pain, bathroom (not scat), humiliation, bjs, lots of come....

Okay its out there then, finally.. So get ready, set, go. PM me, looking forward to hearing from you.

PLOTS:

none

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom